Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches For Sale by WOG Members

Coaches For Sale by WOG Members Coaches WOG members have for sale along with a short description. New rules for selling coaches May 1, 2019

Site Search:

Old 01-28-2020
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslarry View Post
Just to clarify. We DID talk with Randy on Saturday January 18, 2020 around 6 PM. There was NEVER any mention of a deposit being required. We were told by Randy that we would be paying the seller in person and she when then pay him his fee. Randy was supposed to get someone to get more photos of the coach. I e-mailed him and asked him to send the photos and more details once he got them but have yet to receive a reply to that e-mail.

Yep,i thought that was you.
Did you know the seller is dealing with some major health issues?
Did you stop and think that just maybe she was too busy to take the pics?
Did you think that she may not even have the technology to take pics and then email them?
No,i never contacted you back,i had nothing to report.
The world does not cater to you,you have to be patient.
If i had gotten pics,you would have them.
Instead you missed the deal.
And now its my fault! Ha!

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 01-28-2020

Randy,

I'm sorry you have to deal with stuff like this, but I commend you for taking the higher road. I'm going to use this next time someone acts up..
"The world does not cater to you,you have to be patient."

Thanks for all you do SIR!!!
281-546-2445
Old 01-28-2020

Sweet Moses! It's sad that this thread has gone from my simple post about being bummed about missing out on this coach to this pitiful "blame game". I've simply stated the facts.
S**t happens! Like I said in my earlier post. Something bigger and better will come along.

Yes, Randy, we did know about the health issues. You told my husband about the health issues as did the owner in her phone conversation with him on Sunday evening.

Last edited by dslarry; 01-28-2020 at 11:31 AM.
Old 01-28-2020

Just to return to a positive experience.
Lynn and I had been looking for the right bird for about 3 years, traveling to Kentucky, Florida and Illinois. We had been in contact with Randy early on describing our wants. Well we stumbled upon what we thought was spot on from a private seller in Missouri. Following many emails with pictures and phone calls we made the decision to drive down and purchase upon a good eyes on look. Not to far from home we received a call from the seller stating a previous looker decided he wanted it and it was sold. We were pretty disappointed but couldn't fault the seller. On the way home we called Randy and he knew of an upcoming Bird that was going to hit the market and sent us some pics, we loved it. I asked him to give us notice as soon as available which he did a week or so later. It was located in Florida and needed to be acted on quickly so we immediately purchased one tickets and headed South. This in itself was a story, arriving at Detroit Metro for flight discovered it cancelled. Jumping through hoops we got a later flight and through this ordeal I thought I lost my wallet and license in the airport, nearly had a heart attack!
Arrived in Florida late at night and the owner was kind enough to meet us at the airport and took us to the coach. We spent the night in it and did a good look over the next day. Having agreed to purchase we went into town and transferred the funds, drove back, climbed in and headed back to Michigan. It's a very well care for bus and we really are happy. Met a couple of great folks in the process. Still trying to remember everything he told me about it!

Dale & Lynn Cash
Kimball, MI
1997 WB43
Old 02-04-2020
Forum owner

bump

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 02-04-2020

Dale
I like your story. It is very similar to mine. Every one of these Wanderlodges are very different. Every buyer's likes, dislikes, willingness to go far, and budgets differ. There is probably one out there for every buyer that is a perfect fit. You just gotta go the distance and act appropriately. The ones that I "missed out" on weren't meant for me. Now that I have the one. I can't believe I almost bought the "missed out" ones. Mine came out of left field. relatively close to my home.

I dealt with Randy during my search. He is a stand-up dude. Not trying to hide anything. Just telling you like it is. Full of knowledge and very personable. If you can't get along with Randy you got issues. Just sayin.
“LUCKY 27”