Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

They found it. Lower hose connection. Just had a talk with them since they took it all apart in September. Should know soon if I got to pay. North Trail RV. Biggest in the corner of the state. So it’s not the radiator. I can’t recommend them since they take 40 forevers to get things done. They do have one of the largest service shops around and biggest staff. Billion $ operation. And I’m in there with my old coach. Yesterday the guy started taking pictures of the chips and nicks and gave up lol. Fixing all that is on the list for the winter. Should have it home this PM
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Zero charges. They replaced the hose coupler and are cleaning it inside and out. Pick it up at 4.
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835
Old 2 Weeks Ago

It’s home. They made me sign a form stating all real and implied warranties no longer apply. I guess it was to be expected. I think the receipts I have on the other repairs say 90 days. That and they picked up the recore when I bought it, I’m lucky they bit the bullet this time. I’m about ready to take it on anyway. I’m just glad the radiator was not the issue. Manager asked me to bring it back after I get it painted for pictures. He liked it. They did park me far away from the Tiffins lol:
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835