Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > 'Bird Projects & Modifications

'Bird Projects & Modifications Share with us that latest project or modification that you have done to your 'Bird right here.

Site Search:

Old 01-21-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Default Visit The Finn's Inn Express Remodeling Adventure And Tech. Tips

There are a lot of you that have already taken the opportunity to go through my photo web site to go over the modifications that I have done to my 'Bird and it starts with photos of my trip home from Texas where I purchased it after finding it on eBay.

I wanted to document just about everything that I have done to improve and redesign my 1982 FC35RB model Wanderlodge, so if you haven't had a chance to go through it please come take a look around, that is what it is there for. Maybe you can get some ideas of different things to try on your 'Bird, it isn't just limited to FC models, as there are some things on there that can be used on almost any year and model of 'Bird.

Please be my guest and VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS http://www.pbase.com/image/24977457

Since I started adding things to the web site it has had 21,955 page views since 09-JAN-04, so come take a look it doesn't cost a thing. Please note that all of the photos are copyrighted and permission must be received before copying any of them.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 05-17-2012

Man you sure put some work into that coach. I wish that the boss would turn me loose on his. Out with the old and in with the new. Great job, I'll be looking through the site more getting ideas.