BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Forum Help

Forum Help Get help here if you're having trouble using the forum

Site Search:

Old 01-25-2008
82 FC31 SB - Fort Worth

Question Missing first Messages

For most of the postings I receive some of the replies but not the orginal posting. I have checkes the spam filtering etc. For example on the thread about the RAT I only received the last post of the thread. When checking the first posts I did receive they appear to be the ones where there has been no reply. I have looked at my control profile but maybe I don’t understand it.
Old 01-25-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwheeler76779 View Post
For most of the postings I receive some of the replies but not the orginal posting. I have checkes the spam filtering etc. For example on the thread about the RAT I only received the last post of the thread. When checking the first posts I did receive they appear to be the ones where there has been no reply. I have looked at my control profile but maybe I don’t understand it.
Chuck,

I really doubt that it is anything that you are doing, as I am getting the same thing at times and we are aware of fact that there still is an email problem. Since Steve the webmaster has a regular job he is only able to work on the problem on the weekends and as of the last time we talked to him, he has an inquiry into the forums program creator to see if they could shed some light on the problem.

Hopefully we will have an answer soon, but until then, I would suggest that if you want to make sure that you see everything that is posted on the forum, you should occasionally go to the Internet site of the forum to check it out, I actually find that easier to do anyway, by just going to the front homepage and clicking on New Posts and when I have finished reading everything I go to the Quick Links and then from the drop down I click on Mark Forums Read, that way the next time I come back, those messages or the ones that I didn't want to read will not be listed under New Posts In my opinion this is also an easier way to read just the topics that you want to read and not everything that is sent to you by email.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 01-25-2008
82 FC31 SB - Fort Worth

Thanks John! Quite a bit to learn here.