Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > How To Protect Your RV Investment.

How To Protect Your RV Investment. This forum is set up to discuss insurance needs, terminology & where to go to get the best possible coverage for your needs. From time to time we will discuss the issues and differences in insurance coverage. When would an appraisal be in your best interest & how often should you have an appraisal and where one could obtain a certified appraisal.

Site Search:

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan & Cindy View Post
I had a minor diesel leak a few years ago. I was able to cure it by tightening the fasteners that hold the housing together. I think the low sulfur diesel may have contributed to gasket shrinkage.
Hi Dan,
Thank you!

All,
Tomorrow, I'll be calling my local Cummins shop. Surprised it isn't easier to purchase parts online.

Doug
Ex-PT36