Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Take close look in the passenger side front bay...look for a outlet box. That outlet box is controlled by the red switch...and is where you plug in the engine heater. That is my set up on our ‘85.

Under say about 40F the 3208 starts pretty quick with less smoke if the coolant heater is on for at least 3 hours.

Coach photos & comments: http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.co...php?albumid=79
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.wernlein View Post
Take close look in the passenger side front bay...look for a outlet box. That outlet box is controlled by the red switch...and is where you plug in the engine heater. That is my set up on our ‘85.

Under say about 40F the 3208 starts pretty quick with less smoke if the coolant heater is on for at least 3 hours.
I'll have to check that out. Never noticed one in there. There is an outlet in the compartment with the propane tank but I know that it does not require the red switch to be on to be functional.

Craig & Michelle Shannon
Huntertown, IN
1982 FC 35 SB