Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > GOT CLEAN JOKES...add them here!! (MODERATED)

GOT CLEAN JOKES...add them here!! (MODERATED) If you have a good clean joke to share with us, please add them here, instead of pirating another persons thread. This is a MODERATED forum.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Default Cops and dummies

I have been recovering from back surgery and the doc says get out and walk so I am. I walked uptown by Chevron Station and noticed a guy fueling his car while smoking. There were 2 city cop cars there talking to him but he was not putting out the cigarette. By the time I walked past I heard screaming so I hurried back to see the guys arm on fire and the police wrestling to the ground where they threw their hot coffee on his arm which finally did put out the fire. They then handcuffed him and started putting him the back seat of one of the cruisers. I had to ask what they were arresting him for? The smaller cop looked me straight in the eyes and said, "For waving a firearm around in public!
porschenein59@gorge.net

"There comes a time in a mans life where he must take the bull by the tail,, and face the situation."