Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Crit,

I ended up getting one like this to replace one of my furnaces.

https://www.amazon.com/Suburban-2446...-1-spons&psc=1

This one is 20K BTUs where the one I got was 16K but the 16K is currently $10 more!

I ended up using the old air intake - exhaust because the pipes were longer and the new ones weren't long enough.

I drilled holes and screwed the old end cap on so the vents from the front would fit.

The new furnace was a little shorter so I used aluminum tape to cover the gap in the vent.

The propane connection was in a different place but slight bending of the propane pipe fixed that.

The new Quiet fan is different, but seems to be just as effective as the old squirrel cage fans.

Good luck with your repair!
clyndes@gmail.com
http://blog.livinglearningmobile.com/
Old 1 Week Ago

Thanks Clyde, I appreciate the information
Cape Cod,ma