Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....list your PT Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 6 Days Ago

Default Bath tub supply water leak.

I read all the thread I could find on the subject and two options suggested were:
1- take out the fridge and get to it from the possible access door or cut out an access there.
2-cut the tub and patch it!

Considering this is a jet tub and has many supply and drain cut outs already, I don’t like option 2.

As I was investigating the leak on the gray tank wet bay, I noticed that POs had already cut out pieces around the drain and on the side wall before (assume they tried to repair it before).

But, I am not sure if I should go through the fridge or take out these patches and see if I can get to it from the wet bay below the tub?

Has anyone repaired supply lines from below?
sskhosravi@gmail.com
www.coddiwomplers.org
Old 5 Days Ago
Goat rails in the sunset

I don't know that tub setup. But having repaired a shower leak, I would say that identifying the leak source is the first thing. Is it a fixture or hose that's leaking? Fixtures generally are accessible from inside the enclosure. Hoses and pipes are fixed by running new pex pipes, and that could require better access. A flexible cam from Harbor Freight can help you identify leaks.

Sorry about the sketchy ideas, but I didn't even know the possibility existed for a jet tub in a Wanderlodge
Full-time in 2019
Old 5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbedinger View Post
I don't know that tub setup. But having repaired a shower leak, I would say that identifying the leak source is the first thing. Is it a fixture or hose that's leaking? Fixtures generally are accessible from inside the enclosure. Hoses and pipes are fixed by running new pex pipes, and that could require better access. A flexible cam from Harbor Freight can help you identify leaks.

Sorry about the sketchy ideas, but I didn't even know the possibility existed for a jet tub in a Wanderlodge
Here is a picture of the setup! Many fixtures!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	28861FE0-3CFD-468E-B20C-53605CECE6DC.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	62992   Click image for larger version

Name:	0D07CDAA-7E68-48B9-8953-653CDDCAA616.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	62993  
sskhosravi@gmail.com
www.coddiwomplers.org