Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Parts Wanted

Parts Wanted Need a certain part for your coach? Post it here to see if someone has what you need or knows where you can find it.

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTestDummy View Post
Thanks, Kiki. I really have no clue where I'd go to get one built. I guess I can contact a couple of the RV salvage places out there to see if they may have something at least close to the right size.

I read another post here that they may be custom-built by BB when the bus was built, and given the variability in everything else on our example, compared to pictures I've seen of other 80 FCs, that might be fact. I'd hope the 'front door' would at least be fairly standard in size, and the screen door would be fairly standard to that opening, but do not know.

We're wanting something more substantial than those velcro-closed screens, as we have a couple of large dogs that would consider that just a bigger version of the home doggie-door they run through several times a day.

@Randy, I don't know. Probably $200-$300? More? I have no idea what they're worth.

I understand the dog door, that’s a nice function of the screen.

Just call around some metal fabrication shops.
I just talked to a shop in Houston that said they could make one for you out of aluminum or stainless steel. Here’s the guys cell number Matthew 2816610839

https://sscustomfabinc.com/

It’s not a complex project just a frame and if you have the hinges it will be real easy to install it.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Awesome, Kiki! Thank you. Those guys aren't far from us. I have a soft spot in my skull for stainless bits! Probably better out of aluminum, though.

I'll give them a call.