Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Eclipse
WOG YouTube

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > How To Protect Your RV Investment.

How To Protect Your RV Investment. This forum is set up to discuss insurance needs, terminology & where to go to get the best possible coverage for your needs. From time to time we will discuss the issues and differences in insurance coverage. When would an appraisal be in your best interest & how often should you have an appraisal and where one could obtain a certified appraisal.

Site Search:

Old 07-28-2021
Shade Tree Mechanic

Default AAA Premier RV Changes

Got our renewal for AAA Premier RV and starting now they will only cover the first $500 of any service or towing call and $1000 maximum for the year. So I'm looking for alternatives. Good Sam is about half the price of Coachnet. From the search I have done, there are good and bad stories on just about every service.

I'm leaning towards the Good Sam Platimum Complete for $120/year because it has road hazard tire replacement. Suggestions welcomed.
Old 07-28-2021
RV Appraiser

As you said there is good & bad with any service, I've been with Good Sam for 14 years. The only issue I ever had was onetime I had to find my own tow operator. The driver talked to GS and all was good. It's knowing what you have and what equipment you need,
if you just ask for a wrecker you may get a repo truck.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee "Franicon"
Retired: Auctioneer, RE Broker, and Certified Vehicle & Heavy Equipment Appraiser
"Dead man walking"
502-417-5681
Old 07-28-2021

I took off my RV part of AAA and rejoined the FMCA to get my rv tow insurance.