Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted

Toads and Trailers General discussion and For Sale or Wanted Toads general discussion and list your Toads or Trailers and others that you have found For Sale and Wanted and also discussions about them here.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

Default Looking for a Toad...

Hi Everyone!

Looking to replace our 2103 SMART Toad, which is in good shape but we are looking for something that can carry 4 people and has a bit better ground clearance and 4WD. Looking for light as possible -- we have 210HP NA 3208...I could not pull a heavy toad up a hill!

JEEP LIBERTY would be ideal. Looking for not a LOT of money, so I would think it would need to be 2010 or older. But that is not certain...

Anyone have something that they are thinking of selling? Would love to talk... Cash at WOG or "Q" could be done for the right deal...
1981 FC-33 "RV Where Yet?"
www.AreWeWhereYet.us
Old 1 Week Ago

Find a good Jeep XJ Last year was 2001 but good ones are still out there. They sall cheap. 2K to 6K depending on options and condition.
2000 LX40 ME "Angry Bird!"
Body# 129047
RShrimp@Yahoo.com