Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > SP (Single Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

SP (Single Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your SP model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....List your SP parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 08-28-2017

1100 was not uncommon on hard pulls. Water temperature was 185 and would hit 210 on hard pulls.
I have 2 18 " fans on either side grille doors and 2 12"thermostatic fans on the radiator.
porschenein59@gorge.net

"There comes a time in a mans life where he must take the bull by the tail,, and face the situation."
Old 03-09-2018

Hi everyone! We previously owned a FC and we are thinking about getting another BB. Trying to decide between a SP or a PT. What are your preferences and why? Thanks in advance for all your help!
Old 03-09-2018

You can check my posts for the good (mostly), bad (seldom) and the ugly ( I can't think of much except the black tank).
porschenein59@gorge.net

"There comes a time in a mans life where he must take the bull by the tail,, and face the situation."
Old 03-14-2018

It was a job but my fall fixes I was going to wait on until spring was a success. The new CAC AND fixed 4 rows of fins radiator performed great on my "Q" trip pulling 10,000 lbs. We pulled our toad to Mexico also and returned home to Oregon Monday. 3300 miles and the only issue was my generator causing Howard James to loose his Tv's channel 5. I think I got that down to the front toe Kick heater causing the dellema. I also learned AGAIN how little I know about these fabulous machines. While trying to figure out if I had an issue with my generator, Joe Garner came to the rescue. He came into look at the genny gauges while running and grabbed the corner of the top gauge panel and yanked. DOH!
I spent 2 hours pulling the front top cabinet,tv, cabinet bottoms out to get to the gauges a year ago using a mirror... I had no idea it was hinged!
porschenein59@gorge.net