Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) > PT and WB Parts List

PT and WB Parts List List your parts here, that are unique to the PT and WB model 'Birds.

Site Search:

Old 5 Days Ago

Happy Friday everyone,

All great points. Looks like I started on the wrong foot here. I guess my mind was flying a mile a minute with excitement and anticipation of finally owning a Bluebird Wanderlodge that yes, I was already making plans of replacing things without even taken possession of the bus yet. I was running on adrenalin and not thinking straight. I have since slowed down to reality. I will wait to see if all goes well this weekend and I buy the bus. All indications so far seem to be I will buy the bus.
I hope I didn’t start off my relationship on this forum in a negative way. If I buy the bus I’m looking forward to a long-lasting relationship with everyone on this forum. Some on this forum have already given tremendous advice on and off the forum.
Old 5 Days Ago
Forum owner

I remember buying my first Bird!
Its a little scary and exciting too.
Then you think,*** have i done?
Its all going to be fine!

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Archer Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzamot View Post
Happy Friday everyone,

All great points. Looks like I started on the wrong foot here. I guess my mind was flying a mile a minute with excitement and anticipation of finally owning a Bluebird Wanderlodge that yes, I was already making plans of replacing things without even taken possession of the bus yet. I was running on adrenalin and not thinking straight. I have since slowed down to reality. I will wait to see if all goes well this weekend and I buy the bus. All indications so far seem to be I will buy the bus.
I hope I didn’t start off my relationship on this forum in a negative way. If I buy the bus I’m looking forward to a long-lasting relationship with everyone on this forum. Some on this forum have already given tremendous advice on and off the forum.
Great Rafael! Now that you have your feet back on the ground, the best of luck this weekend and hope it all works out the way you hope. Looking forward to hearing more about your "new to you coach" and seeing you on the road someday. Once you get your coach, if you can attend any rallies, it will be extremely helpful, because you won't run into any better bunch of people, that are ready willing and able to help.

Jim and Michele Walters
'93 WLWB
Bluebird of Happiness
F397772
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
260-224-1278
Larwill, IN
Old 5 Days Ago
Administrator

The first ride home is the best , most exciting and a memorable experience.
Lots of good positive help here, just ask all questions,.
on rare occasions it helps to have a thicker skin.
Old 5 Days Ago

Thank you all,

Lesson learned.
Old 5 Days Ago
John Wyatt - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzamot View Post
Happy Friday everyone,

Hi Rafael,

Based on the current owner's advice that he would look at changing the shocks, I don't see anything wrong with asking about shock part numbers or how difficult or costly they'll be to replace. Better to be prepared than to dive in without knowing what you're getting into.

I suspect there are more than a few people on the Forum who should have asked more questions before buying.... so keep asking questions.
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001
Old 4 Days Ago

Thank you John, much appreciated.