Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Blue Bird Models and Blue Bird History

Blue Bird Models and Blue Bird History Here's where you can find information related to Blue Bird history. If you have Historical information such as brochures, pictures, advertisements, etc. this is the place to upload them.

Site Search:

Old 04-18-2012
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam express View Post
Any chance they were the past owners of my bird?
Do you have twin beds?
where does the genny exhaust exit? roof or ground?

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Archer Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 04-19-2012
davidmbrady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Johannesen View Post
Could it be "Remote Controlled Dish Antenna"?

It probably refers to some design or structural thing that makes it different from others in the same series or model. If you could locate Bennie Collier, he would know!
Thanks for the help Bob. Below is a snippet of my Parts List. You can see that each part is associated with a bus platform, which I assume is the source of the part. RCDA is right there next to BMC, WLWB, B4RE, W4RE. I have to assume it references a bus model. Anyone know which bus this is?

BTW, has anyone checked out the Logo page? There's a few pieces of Blue Bird jpeg and gif art here. I've attached a sample: http://gateway.blue-bird.com/distinf...ogos/home.html

A portion of my LXi's Part List

A sample of the Blue Bird art
Old 04-19-2012
davidmbrady

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD33 View Post
Thanks for finding this David. I now have my production order and parts list. There is also pictures of my interior and exterior, F130220
Jim, you know about this site don't you: http://service.blue-bird.com/WiringSchematics/. Late model coach owners can plug in their body numbers and get a set wiring schematics. It says it's only for 2002 and later coaches but it's worth a try. It works for my body number: F132512.
Old 04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmbrady View Post
Jim,

It's really cool that they show a pic of your interior. You have a beautiful bus!

Now if I can only figure out what RCDA stands for. It's an internal name for a Blue Bird Bus, similar to the internal names B4RE and W4RE for LX and LXi's respectively and Q4RE and M4RE for the M380 and M450.

Anyone know what an RCDA is and what it stands for. I find it referenced often in the LTC-40 documentation.

The model for the 450 is H4RE

Dan
San Marcos, CA
Old 04-19-2012
davidmbrady

Thanks Dan, M4RE must be the 4500 Express Commuter Coach.
Old 04-19-2012
prone to wandering

Quote:
Jim, you know about this site don't you: http://service.blue-bird.com/WiringSchematics/. Late model coach owners can plug in their body numbers and get a set wiring schematics. It says it's only for 2002 and later coaches but it's worth a try. It works for my body number: F132512.
Thanks David, good info for sure
jimdoel@me.com
Old 07-16-2012

Does this site still work? I cannot get the info on my 450 anymore.

Dan

Quote:
Check this site out: http://gateway.blue-bird.com/service.htm. You can do a search based on VIN or Body Number.

For my coach I get the original Production Order and a complete parts list for the Bus Body and for the Chassis.

You can use the link below to get a set of pics for '01 LX and LXi's taken at the Birds Nest, fresh off the factory floor, (Randy, I think there's a shot of the interior of your LXi):
http://gateway.blue-bird.com/pictures/search.cgi. (Select W4RE, which is the internal name for the LX/LXi).
San Marcos, CA
Old 11-23-2015

I've tried that web site also...no luck they must have taken it down
"Wing-In-It!"