Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning

Under The Awning Here is where you can carry on a conversation, just like............well, like you were sitting under your awning at the campsite.

Site Search:

Old 04-10-2018

Tommy this is really sad news. You and Martha will be missed.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 04-10-2018
1995 WB 42’ Series 60

Tommy, sorry to hear this, but all of us witll be faced with that decison sooner or later.
You have a nice coach, should be easy to sell. Hope you will continue to pop in here and stay in touch.
Please use e mail instead of Private Message
Mallie@EuLake.com
Old 04-10-2018
Timberlake Products Group

Tough call Tommy...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dcp_5464.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	54892  

Ryan and Michelle Saari
Timberlake Products Group, Inc.
1985 PT36
1983 FC35RB Left me for Atlanta!
Clearwater, Florida
https://www.timberlakeproductsgroup.com/
https://www.ebay.com/str/timberlakeproductsgroup
Old 04-10-2018

soory to hear this tommy was hoping to park next to you and martha at wog again! your long haired oregon hippy friend! take care
Old 04-10-2018

Tommy, Ethel and I send our best wishes. Time waits for no man we're all on the same path. Nothing said can help much but just so you know we do care and understand. I so much miss KC and we always enjoying being with you and Martha at his beloved ranch in Florida.

May you find the best path forward. With affection and respect John

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 04-10-2018
RV Appraiser

So sorry to hear of all that's going on in your life, but even if you can't go in your bus do something, anything, go long and as hard as you can. Thanks for sharing with us for all these years, we'll keep you in our thoughts for more then you will know. Don't give up and keep us posted.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_
Old 04-10-2018

Thumbs up You got HELP....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Dupree View Post
I salute you sir.
Hanging up the keys is a hard thing to do,made harder by having to tell your friends and family here at WOG.
But no matter what,we will be here for you.
Take care,White Hat Guy!
Man, I hate to hear your situation and like Mr. Randy said.... We too, salute you for knowing the TIME to turn the keys over....

What will Coachcraft do with out you & Martha?? We enjoyed the many times talking to both of you guys while camping at Coachcraft resort.

TIME is all our enemy of LIFE and we all really don't normally have an "EXIT PLAN" with our BELOVED MONEY PIT Project (our coaches). I will however, mentioned that the WOG track record when this time comes, is where I hope my wife or my self will turn to the group for HELP when it is our TURN to turn over the keys....

Randy, Jim and many others have stepped up to the plate to HELP out others in time of need (read all past postings when time of need comes....). Family is Family and at least the WOG family group will not let some one take advantage of the situation and be very FAIR with remaining FAMILY members. I for one, have told & hope my wife turns to WOG group if it's my TIME to not be here.

Tommy, knowing how you have taken care of your beloved coach.... You'll have NO PROBLEM with demand for your coach... Probably, might have it already pending now. We are all behind you and will be glad to HELP out as we can... Just ASK!!!

GREAT memories have been created with all your travels and you guys will be all over these memories as TIME moves on... HAPPY TRAILS & stay InTouch with the WOG family....Sir..
or M&G brake system/2011 Chevy Avalanche LTZ
Pan & Tilt rear Camera System/12 cams/Security System
New Castle, Indiana (summer)
Bradenton, Florida (winter)
kb9bg@arrl.net
Old 04-11-2018

Tommy, you and Martha have been and still are long time friends. One of the first people we met with the WOG family and you guys immediately made us feel welcome. Your BBQ hints are unforgettable. I can already hear the crying of every dog that knew you had a hot dog and a friendly pat on the head. Best of luck with your decision Hopefully you"ll still find a way to visit at the local rallys.
Brooks, GA
Kip Cindy & Cody
678-523-7920
Old 04-11-2018

Default Time to Hang up my Keys?

Thanks all y'all for your kind comments.

After many years of being a member of this wonderful group of folk it indeed will be hard to bid my adieu, but as has been so philosophically stated "time waits on no man". We have had a few disagreements but such have been quickly forgiven overlooked and dismissed. We have laughed a lot, cried some, and even made fun of and joked at ourselves. I recall the loud Haw-Haws when I asked some very stupid questions, such as "How do you reset your fuel gauge?" You know, the best fun and the true mark good humanity is when we can laugh at ourselves.

Over the years I have belonged to many organizations and groups, but our almost sacred Wanderlodge Owners Group is one of the most homogeneous groups I have ever been associated with.

Why, I even remember telling some ladies when I was cooking Hawg and perhaps somewhat impaired for some unknown reason , that my cooker used to be septic tank. Another politically incorrect comment I made brought me some flack, but we laugh about it now (at least some of us do). Indeed we are like family, from every corner of our great land. None of us care where we are from, what our background may be or what we did or do for a living. Ever willing to pitch in and help when a need arises, offer advice, support and hug one another when a tragedy or misfortune raises it ugly head.

We are truly a band of brothers and sisters and Martha and I love you all and hereafter there will be a pile of empty chairs at our table but oh the memories.

Maybe, even if my beloved bird is under the care of somebody else, I might still be able to be at WOG this year even with a supply of weenies, if my physician has not stopped me from driving.

Godspeed everyone and I will never forget you!
Old 04-11-2018
Forum owner

Tommy,the "reset your fuel gauge" thread was awesome!
You will always be remembered for that,and everytime someone says they are going to "reset their fuel gauge" i think of you,not a bad thing to be famous for!

And yes,i remember the septic tank cooker,and i even remember you being slightly "impaired a time or two",but always the southern gentleman.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com