Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches Wanted

Coaches Wanted Looking to buy a particular coach? Place your request here.

Site Search:

Old 03-23-2019

I have to say, we have truly enjoyed traveling in this coach. We had a pretty specific list in that we wanted one with the 6-speed Allison transmission, the S60 engine, and a good generator. The interior and color scheme were fairly unique from other mid 90 birds, which were among the features that also caught our attention.

So far so good, but if we decide to change things up and get into a diffferent blue bird, I’ll let you know.
Old 03-27-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fuenti View Post
I have to say, we have truly enjoyed traveling in this coach. We had a pretty specific list in that we wanted one with the 6-speed Allison transmission, the S60 engine, and a good generator. The interior and color scheme were fairly unique from other mid 90 birds, which were among the features that also caught our attention.

So far so good, but if we decide to change things up and get into a diffferent blue bird, I’ll let you know.
Sounds good and enjoy that bird ! Post up some photos if you don't mind.

Thanks, Dale

Dale
British Columbia
1987 38' PT Wanderlodge 8V92
Old 05-17-2019

Dale, An FYI for you. We have a 2003 LXi 43 with two slides that we are thinking about selling in the future. We only go back and forth to our home in AZ now and don't do much traveling with it. We are not advertising it nor listing it with anyone at this point. It's a good coach, needs a few things but nothing that keeps it from being a great place to call home on the road. We get comments on it every time we pull into a campground. It is a S60, (95000) Allison, etc. the interior is white leather and is in great shape, exterior good shape. Again, we are not actively trying to sell it so you won't find it listed anywhere. We are located in Olympia Washington just south of you and will be here now until late Sept, first of Oct. I'd expect $125,000 for it but certainly we'd look at a reasonable cash offer. I did talk to a couple of folks about it that are pretty knowledgeable, they both said $130 to $135K would be a good starting point. If that interests you you can call me at 360-402-0171, if not nothing ventured nothing gained ! Thanks for your time !