Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 10-25-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICBM99 View Post
Does anybody know if this will work on the jacks of a 89 WB? I pulled the jack last spring, but the shop I took it to couldn't figure out how to get into it, other then cutting and re-welding. I didn't see this thread until today. Glad I didn't let them do it.

I've got it in a bay, I may pull it out and see what I can see after I take off the hydraulic fitting.
Hey Matt, post a photo of the jack. I’ve resealed both the rear and front pivot jacks on our FC. Thanks to tips from Steve Gureasko I was able to dissemble one of my rear jacks when the hydraulic shop couldn’t.

Bill & Tracy Lott
87 FC35 "Traveller"
Shalimar, Florida
Old 10-28-2019
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICBM99 View Post
Does anybody know if this will work on the jacks of a 89 WB? I pulled the jack last spring, but the shop I took it to couldn't figure out how to get into it, other then cutting and re-welding. I didn't see this thread until today. Glad I didn't let them do it.

I've got it in a bay, I may pull it out and see what I can see after I take off the hydraulic fitting.

The WB's have at least 2 different styles of jacks.
The diff is in how they come apart.
And they both do come apart.
Without sawing and welding.
We have one off here now,it was interesting to get apart but we figured it out,going for seals this morning.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com