Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > 'Bird Projects & Modifications

'Bird Projects & Modifications Share with us that latest project or modification that you have done to your 'Bird right here.

Site Search:

Old 03-10-2010

Default Insite Programmable Global Alert Monitoring System

Ordered one for the dog house. Will let every one know how it works out. I got the temp and door switch remotes.

Insite, a programmable global alert and monitoring system (PGAMS), is a fully integrated monitoring and tracking device that delivers alarms and information to your cell phone as text messages.

http://insite-communications.com/

Bob & Noelle Buscher
The Dog House
2006 M450 LXi
Elkhorn, NE
Old 03-10-2010

Interesting system. Yes, please let us know what you think of it once it's installed.
Linden, Michigan
Old 07-02-2010

Got the InSite inatalled and so far so good with the testing. This thing will text me any time a door is opened, a power drop in 12 volt or 120 volt, and a temp change in temp in the bus. I have pets and this thing is great for peace of mind. I will get photo's and more stats shortly.

Bob & Noelle Buscher
The Dog House
2006 M450 LXi
Elkhorn, NE
Old 07-09-2010

Question

OK, I need some feed back.

I have been using this thing for the last few months. And it is the coolest thing yet. I can keep tabs on my temp, batterys, loss if shore power. if the genny shuts down, if my door is opened, (If you don't have dogs or cats) motion detection in the bus. Ice box temp. and Smoke detection. All sends a text to my cell phone. I can also get GPS coordinates of the bus just by sending Insite a text. It does alot more but this is what I'm using. I can setup a relay to start the genny if I want. After the equipment cost the text sim chip is $100.00 per year. That is it.

My question to you all is, What would be the selling point to you?

Bob & Noelle Buscher
The Dog House
2006 M450 LXi
Elkhorn, NE
Old 07-09-2010

what about selling them to RV dealers that rent motorhomes.
for a small fee they could monitor your rental and prevent problems before they occur. the GPS would allow them to advise you nearest fueling stations and campgrounds.
"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."
Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 07-09-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Programmable Global Alert Monitoring System - Insite

Insite, a programmable global alert and monitoring system (PGAMS), is a fully integrated monitoring and tracking device that delivers alarms and information to your cell phone as text messages.

Insite - PGAMS

Programmable Global Alert Monitoring System

A fully integrated monitoring and tracking device that delivers alarms and information to your cell phone as text messages.

Insite is a user-managed monitoring system, that enables you to remotely self-monitor your apartment, home, office or any mobile asset. It has numerous industry -specific capabilities that allow it to monitor Data Centers, Industrial devices, liquid levels, pressures, voltages, tower lighting, oilfield equipment and too many other applications to list. By utilizing SMS text and any GSM cellular network, Insite can monitor temperatures, voltages, and switch states, as well as control switch circuits remotely. It can also deliver telemetry readings, and can track vehicles, aircraft, yachts or any mobile asset, using its built-in GPS receiver.
Alarms and data are instantly delivered by SMS text directly to your personal cell phone. In the USA and some other countries, Insite i2 can deliver the text message directly to email as well.
In fact Insite can be programmed to deliver pre-set messages to as many as 100 different recipients, each according to the alarm or event that has been detected.

SMS text messaging is available, worldwide. Text messaging costs little to send and can be viewed at will. If the recipient's cell phone is turned off or out of range, messages are delivered as soon as it is turned back on, or in range...wherever that may be, at home, in the next state, or in another country.
Insite is not dependant on a land line connection. Monitoring links can be established wherever a cellular signal is available.
For remote applications, you can use any battery or even a Solar panel to power the unit 24/7.
Insite also offers a fully integrated Wireless Personal Area Network (WiPAN) built-in that can monitor wireless sensors without having to run any wires.
FLEET operators requiring tracking and monitoring of multiple assets, can now use the comprehensive fleet monitoring system InsiteFleet, to track and monitor up to 1,000 Insite i2's. InsiteFleet runs on a PC with only a GSM Aircard.
It can optionally utilize Google mapping through a web connection, to plot the asset location as well as displaying all the device switch states, telemetry, temperature, voltage and output states for each Insite in the fleet.
The best part is, Insite does not require any contracts or monthly monitoring fees. All you need is a pre-paid or post-paid Simcard and a cell phone to receive the messages.

Proactive Solutions When Seconds Count.

Insite is dedicated to delivering the most cost-effective, easy to provision wireless communication products available today. Our products incorporate highly reliable messaging solutions leveraging the thousands of globally accessible GSM cellular networks. Insite products are designed to protect your assets by providing preemptive alerts directly to your mobile phone or email address before disasters occur.

PURCHASE

Categories;

Hardware

Service

Email; info@insite-communications.com

http://insite-communications.com/index.htm

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11