Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > How To Protect Your RV Investment.

How To Protect Your RV Investment. This forum is set up to discuss insurance needs, terminology & where to go to get the best possible coverage for your needs. From time to time we will discuss the issues and differences in insurance coverage. When would an appraisal be in your best interest & how often should you have an appraisal and where one could obtain a certified appraisal.

Site Search:

Old 12-15-2014
RV Appraiser

Smile Our Appraisal Work - What's Next for us

We are looking to take our RV appraisal business to a whole new level, possibly approaching areas which no other appraisal group has considered. Until then I will have to settle on a new webpage including design & development and a new marketing approach. We hope to have our new website online within the next few weeks, this new this page will be dedicated chiefly to RV appraisals. We will be concentrating on Bluebirds, GMC, GM bus conversions, and Newell & Prevost motor coaches but we will consider any “Big Tire” appraisal work. We will have an appraisal services ad in the miscellaneous section of the FMCA magazine and their online pages starting in February. I have been doing RV appraisals on Bluebirds and other high-end motor coaches pretty steady since 2007 but I got my start in the antique & classic car judging back in the early eighties, this appraisal business did not happen overnight. After the car judging years I took that gained knowledge and experience and transitioned into vehicle appraisal work in the 90s. In the past we have performed appraisals for the US Government - Small Business Administration, and have had clients such as Schneider Finance performing owner/operator and small fleet appraisal work. Our appraisals have been accepted by every major insurance company in the US and we have had dozens of appraisals requested for bank loans. In the future we hope to take our appraisal show on the road attending more FMCA and Good Sam Rallies. We have not given up our day jobs as of yet but slowly we will be transitioning Fran's real estate & my auction business and other appraisal work to the next generation who have become our primary frontline support when we have gone on-the-road. Our next proposed Bluebird event will be the Flywheelers’ Rally in February. Thanks for your time & support; we hope to see you down the road.
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_

Last edited by birds_first; 12-16-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-16-2014

Good luck John.
1986 PT36 6V92 "Golden Memories"-Sold
1993 WB40 "freeNeasy"-Sold
Old 12-16-2014

Good luck John and Fran. Sounds like you might get more work than you can enjoy. Need an apprentice?
Brooks, GA
Kip Cindy & Cody
678-523-7920
Old 12-16-2014
1995 WB 42’ Series 60

Not many places you can go for up to date and accurate values of our coaches or other less traded coaches.
John, we are lucky to have you and your professional service.
I know you will do well, and I will be giving your name and number when some one is in such need. I have several friends who own high end, home converted MCI and Eagle coaches.
Please use e mail instead of Private Message
Mallie@EuLake.com
Old 12-16-2014

Good Luck John. Wishing you all the luck
281-546-2445
Old 12-16-2014

Good for you John. The world needs your skills.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 12-17-2014

Good luck and keep up the good work!
Old 12-17-2014
Administrator

way to go , soon you will be tooo busy to retire.
Old 05-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds_first View Post
We are looking to take our RV appraisal business to a whole new level, possibly approaching areas which no other appraisal group has considered. Until then I will have to settle on a new webpage including design & development and a new marketing approach. We hope to have our new website online within the next few weeks, this new this page will be dedicated chiefly to RV appraisals. We will be concentrating on Bluebirds, GMC, GM bus conversions, and Newell & Prevost motor coaches but we will consider any “Big Tire” appraisal work. We will have an appraisal services ad in the miscellaneous section of the FMCA magazine and their online pages starting in February. I have been doing RV appraisals on Bluebirds and other high-end motor coaches pretty steady since 2007 but I got my start in the antique & classic car judging back in the early eighties, this appraisal business did not happen overnight. After the car judging years I took that gained knowledge and experience and transitioned into vehicle appraisal work in the 90s. In the past we have performed appraisals for the US Government - Small Business Administration, and have had clients such as Schneider Finance performing owner/operator and small fleet appraisal work. Our appraisals have been accepted by every major insurance company in the US and we have had dozens of appraisals requested for bank loans. In the future we hope to take our appraisal show on the road attending more FMCA and Good Sam Rallies. We have not given up our day jobs as of yet but slowly we will be transitioning Fran's real estate & my auction business and other appraisal work to the next generation who have become our primary frontline support when we have gone on-the-road. Our next proposed Bluebird event will be the Flywheelers’ Rally in February. Thanks for your time & support; we hope to see you down the road.
John

Is it possible for you to do an appraisal for insurance near Montgomery Alabama ?
Old 05-08-2015

Good luck John
281-546-2445