Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted

RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted List your RV Lots, Land to use for an RV site and RV Condos, that you either have for sale, or are looking to buy, right here. Be as descriptive as you can be, with a size, location, features and more, plus directions to the site and as much contact information as possible.

Site Search:

Old 09-09-2018

Question Crossing Creeks RV Resort & Spa, GA

I'm selling a rental house I own in NC and was thinking of buying an RV lot with the proceeds. While my wife would like for me to just buy some acreage and put a pad in, I'm thinking of buying a lot in Crossing Creeks RV Resort & Spa in the Northern Georgia foothills. I miss the mountains, and I already live far enough South that I don't need to snowbird.. If anything I need to go North for the summer really to dang hot down here sometimes.

I was wondering if those of you that own similar lots where the HOA manages rental when you aren't using it could give me your thoughts on owning one? Are they worth the HOA fees, do the HOAs eat all the rental profits?

For me the pros are that it "could" pay for it's own HOA fees with rental income (HOA 450/qtr or 1800/yr); you can build a "cabin" or shed on the lot and still have room for the RV; property management (no grass to cut, and everything but power is included in the HOA fee).

Cons to me: Small site compared to just buying acreage, many rules, HOA, and the Resort could turn into a high dollar trailer park like the ones I've seen in AZ where there are maybe 10 RVs out of the 250 park models/fancy mobile homes.

Opinions?

Here is the information on the park..
www.crossingcreeksrvresort.com
136 Mountain Creek Road
Blairsville, GA 30512

Quote:
Thank you for your interest in Crossing Creeks RV Resort & Spa – Georgia’s newest and most luxurious RV resort. The resort is now at the end of phase two of construction, and we are offering post-construction prices on all our sites, starting at $47,900. Our sites include water, sewer hook-up, cable and high speed internet as part of your HOA dues which are $450 per quarter. We have 200 AMP electric services at every site, with 50-30-20 amp hookups. The majority of our sites are 30-40 ft. in width and 70-90 ft. long, with some being even larger. Every site is paved, usually 20 ft. by 70 ft for back-in/pull-in, and pull throughs are 20 ft. by 90 ft. or more. So you never have to worry about parking your RV on grass or gravel. Our new log cabins are starting at $51,900, depending on the options and floor plan you choose.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Crossing Creeks Brochure.pdf (2.50 MB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf Phase 1 & 2 Site Map.pdf (121.3 KB, 64 views)
1994 Wide Body #106048 "Going Galt"
bruce.griffin67@gmail.com
334-350-8564
Blue Bird Map