Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory

Comments and Questions about the Wanderlodge factory If you have a comment or a question about the Wanderlodge factory, ask them here.

Site Search:

Old 10-18-2009
The Ark

That's real good news!
Old 10-18-2009
Former Bird Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
there are 2 weed wackers there plus a push mower they were in the laundry room at the club house there was also a roll of string for the weed wackers.

bring gas straight gas for the mover and 32;1 gas mix for the weed eaters

We attempted to show Randy how to use these items but he resisted claiming his knee hurt,bad back.sore shoulder, indigestion, not strong enough,incompetent instructors, no electric start, no seat, too cold, not enough light and a few choice words

there is however a ride on toro at the factory maybe we can get permission to use it I do believe it runs but currently it will not start must be the kysor tempstat or the aquahot or lack of fuel

if we get permission to use the nest if everyone cuts one lot and trims a bunch it will not be a hardship
Check the Sporlan valve!!!

Pete Masterson
(former) 95 WBDA 42'
(now) 2011 Roadtrek RS-Adventerous
Ridgefield, WA
aeonix1@me.com
Old 10-18-2009
Forum owner

good old Ed Wimberly showed up at the crack of 9AM today and had two john deere lawn mowers and a case of beer.
I tried my best to not do any work,first by talking to John Redden for a little while,then by running the battery down on the mower that Ed told me to drive.
I forgot to choke it.
Then i could not find my jumper cables and thought i was going to get away with not working ,but then Ben Watkins showed up with a pair of cables.
So,with no more reason to not mow I got busy.
So,with Eds mowers,Bens jumper cables,Bens gas and the help of others we got the place all mowed down and raked up,its looking good.
We are all still parked in the employee parking lot,because we didnt get permission from Karl to park at the nest.
So,until I talk to Karl again,we will not use the nest.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com