Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 3 Weeks Ago

I agree with others that those are labeled "Rear Parking".

Mine will come on if the transmission is in reverse with the key on and the switch is active. If all three things are done and you still don't have a lit bulb I would do the following:

1: Check the bulbs.
2: make sure you have power at the bulb with a multi-meter or test light with the switch on, key on, and transmission in reverse.
3: If still no power check the Switch to make sure you are receiving power. It could be that the connection to the switch has come off or a bad switch?

Best Regards,
Dan Leftwich
Somers NY
1987 35FC
"BaBar"