Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Forum Help

Forum Help Get help here if you're having trouble using the forum

Site Search:

Old 07-16-2010

Default Problem viewing pics

Today (7/16/10) read "Crunch" in Under the Awning and was unable to see the pics. The message ended with: "I pasted a few pictures.[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/gen%20cover/gen%20cover%20001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/gen%20cover/gen%20cover%20008.jpg[/IMG]

I had no problem viewing the pics on the thread having to do with extension (to the roof) for genny exhausts.
Is it me or is it the way the pics are posted?
Thanks John
Elgin, Il

Blue bird #2
Old 07-16-2010

hosting/posting pictures from their PC and that won't work, in most cases. They need to post/host their pics from known image video server/provider ie youtube, photobucket

or upload to WOG - thats what I do, and post from there.
Old 07-16-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgibb View Post
Today (7/16/10) read "Crunch" in Under the Awning and was unable to see the pics. The message ended with: "I pasted a few pictures.[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/gen%20cover/gen%20cover%20001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admin/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/gen%20cover/gen%20cover%20008.jpg[/IMG] __________________

I had no problem viewing the pics on the thread having to do with extension (to the roof) for genny exhausts.
Is it me or is it the way the pics are posted?
Thanks John
Austin,

You are not the only one that has a problem seeing the pictures, I cannot see them either, Jim is using some BB code to insert a picture. If you scroll way down to the bottom of the thread you will see a box that says;