Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > Forum Help

Forum Help Get help here if you're having trouble using the forum

Site Search:

Old 11-29-2013

A trick (if there is more than one picture posted) is to click next picture then click back..so on and so forth. Not great, but works..
1984 FC35RB Sold
Old 11-29-2013

I've had nothing but problems with Explorer after it updated itself a bout a week ago. I was having trouble on all the forums I belong to as well not being able to watch videos, view photos, as well as other problems. Tried everything but no joy...switched to Firefox and all works well again!

I heard rumors that the team that wrote the update program for Explorer went on to wright the program for some new health care program??
Old 11-30-2013

I've lived without explorer for years---GO Firefox!!!
www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=168
Old 11-30-2013
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmurdock View Post
A trick (if there is more than one picture posted) is to click next picture then click back..so on and so forth. Not great, but works..
Here's a visual version of what DuWayne is talking about, it the same thing I have been doing, I might spend a couple seconds doing this which is not that much time really. I used a couple of Jeff Burt's attachments as an example.

I click on the first attachment just like I would normally do to open the attachment to it's full size, but in this case I click on the Next box right away and then when I get to the last attachment I click on the First box and this will then show all of the attachments which then can be clicked on individually to open just like it used to do.

Considering that this only takes a couple more seconds than what we have been used to this hasn't added much time for me.
Now if I can only get some of our WOG members to take the time to NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL that they receive the WOG forum's threads and posts on, because doing it that way it then comes to me at the WOG email address wanderlodgeownersgroup@gmail.com then that would save me more than a few seconds that it takes to send them a reply to let them know that they made a mistake, a few seconds to open an attachment is nothing in comparison.
I'm not looking forward to Christmas for this reason because that means more WOG members will be receiving new gadgets to read the WOG forum on and.......................and then they have to deal with a learning curve about how to reply to a post the proper way.....................regardless if you do it wrong, it will end up coming to me and I'll take the time to send you a reply letting you know that you did it wrong and telling you how to correct it, this is a volunteer job but overall I have and will continue to enjoy doing it and getting that sense of accomplishment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ATTACHMENTS.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	25868   Click image for larger version

Name:	ATTACHMENTS 2.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	25869