Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches Wanted

Coaches Wanted Looking to buy a particular coach? Place your request here.

Site Search:

Old 08-24-2008

Default looking to trade 86 porsch wide body for bb

Hello all
I am looking to trade my 1986 Porsche Factory Turbo Look Wide Body M491, with 83,000+ miles, very well cared for and looks as new, original stock California car, ya well its my baby but time to make room for the family!
In 1986 Porsche imported 8 Carrera Cabriolet M491-Turbo look Wide Body
cars to the USA and I'm looking to trade mine for a Wanderlodge PT with turbo and rear full to king bed. I know a lot of owners are looking to sell, and with the diesel coast as thay are, well just thought some one might like to trade. I've married and we now have a baby plus a 14 year boy, so we would like to trade my toy for something safe the hole family can enjoy! I will check back hear and can be reached by email at wes4sail@comcast.net
Wes
Ukiah, Ca
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	911 033.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	481   Click image for larger version

Name:	911 004.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	482   Click image for larger version

Name:	911 022.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	483  
Old 08-25-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
Hello all
I am looking to trade my 1986 Porsche Factory Turbo Look Wide Body M491, with 83,000+ miles, very well cared for and looks as new, original stock California car, ya well its my baby but time to make room for the family!
In 1986 Porsche imported 8 Carrera Cabriolet M491-Turbo look Wide Body
cars to the USA and I'm looking to trade mine for a Wanderlodge PT with turbo and rear full to king bed. I know a lot of owners are looking to sell, and with the diesel coast as thay are, well just thought some one might like to trade. I've married and we now have a baby plus a 14 year boy, so we would like to trade my toy for something safe the hole family can enjoy! I will check back hear and can be reached by email at wes4sail@comcast.net
Wes
Ukiah, Ca
Hi Wes,

Welcome to the forum, I have moved your post to;
Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Coaches Wanted > looking to trade 86 porsch wide body for bb where it may get more attention to meet your needs.

That's a nice looking Porsche, are you looking for a specific year and /or price range and model of Blue Bird Wanderlodge? There are many different configurations of 'Birds with turbo power from a FC or an SP with a Caterpillar 3208 Turbo power, to the different PT models with Detroit Turbo power and then there is the BMC's with Cummins turbo power.

Is you Porsche registered with the 911 Turbo-Look/M491 Register http://www.pca.org/forums/ or one of the other Porsche registry groups of the PCA? Give as much of a history of your car that you want to trade, so that our members that might have an interest will be able to know more about it.

Good luck in finding your 'Bird and if you have any questions just ask and we will try to answer them for you.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11