Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 05-05-2012

Default Heating system comparison

Been trying to educate myself on the various heating systems. I've read alot of posts on solving issues with these systems. Is there an area I can go to find the basics on how each system works and the differences between them? I really don't know the difference between an Aqua Hot vs Primus vs Webasto. I am trying to obtain as much knowledge as I can about these Birds before I actually make the purchase. I am planning on doing most of the maintenance myself and would like to have a basic working knowledge of the various systems beforehand.

Last edited by Helimech; 05-05-2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Just found some info in the "Manuals and Files Database"