Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters

HVAC, Air Conditioners, Aqua Hot, Primus, Webasto, Chassis Heaters, Furnaces and Water Heaters Questions and information about the wide variety of Heating and Air Conditioning as well as Water Heater systems available are discussed here.

Site Search:

Old 1 Day Ago

I doubt a little difference in full load amps would be a problem, but since you found an exact match, that's the way I would have gone as well. Hope everything works now.

Sky Cheney
1998 43' LXi #F119728
Lansing, Michigan
Old 12 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcaidy View Post
Thank you for the pictures Jeff. With those, measuring mine and pulling some info for the cruisair I was able to find the motor. I ordered an NOS from ebay as it was a perfect match to my old. The new ones are a little different and I didn't want to take a chance on something being incorrect. The FLA on the old was 3.1 and matched the panel on the cruisair. The new ones I found had an FLA either a bit higher or lower. All I know about the FLA is its supposed to be important so I went with the exact match...

The motor is a Dayton 3M574.

Getting the old one out isn't a bad job. The motor with fan attached and mount will come out as one piece with some work. There are a few screws that hold it in place. Most aren't bad but the bottom right isn't fun. It will probably be less fun getting back in...
Excellent, glad you found the motor... I will keep that number so I can order some spares.
I was not happy with the price of R22 so I decided to recover what I could to top up two of my cruise airs from one that was low. I then changed the middle unit up with 407c a retrofit gas, it’s more than half the price of R22. Knock on wood it has been running good for over a year on the 407c, the unit cools just as good as the others on R22 and operates at almost identical pressures.

Jeff LoGiudice
1984LodgeJeff@gmail.com
Temple Terrace, Florida
1984 Bluebird PT40
#F063411 6V92TA & MT654CR
& 1986 MCI 102A3
6V92TA & HT740

http://www.bbirdmaps.com/index.cfm #460