Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > General

General Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach that are not covered in other Mechanic's Corner categories (ex. refrigerators, water heaters, and compressors).

Site Search:

Old 04-12-2016

Default Place N' Go Flooring

Has anyone used this particular flooring material either in their coach or home?

It has the advantage of being easily removable if you'd have a need (like a water leak) but it's super expensive.

I am not opposed to spending the money if it's the best material for the application.

Designed for basement use or industrial application requiring no underlayment but very nice looking as well.

I know there are any number of other types of vinyl materials. My question is only about this specific material. Anyone have any experience with it?

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 04-12-2016

never heard of it
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 04-12-2016

John, is this what you are referring to...http://infinitylwv.com/
They have some photos in the photo gallery of the product installed in RV's.
Old 04-12-2016

Are you talking about LVT (luxury vinyl tile) flooring? This requires no adhesive, and can be taken up and replaced if a plank gets damaged. Karndean is a manufacturer of this among others. We have purchased some for our home, but have not installed it yet. $3.59 a foot.
1974 Avion Travelcade 28'
1984 Dodge Travel Wagon Class B
Old 04-12-2016

Google Place N' Go Flooring
It's available thru Home Depot but not stocked. I ordered a sample. I want something that is NOT wood appearing. This particular material caught my eye. 18.5 x 18.5 square tiles 5/16 inches thick no surface preparation required. Can be lifted up easily as needed. Looking at the shale blue colored material. Like I said I am aware of other vinyl materials really looking for just some one who might have experience with this particular material. I may be the first….

ABOUT US | CONTACT | (508) 583-3200
Place N' Go Flooring
HOME ORDER SAMPLES PRICING / BUY NOW SHOPPING CART SIGN IN REGISTER HELP

View by Room
Basement
Home Office
Kitchen
Living Room
Home Exercise Room
Kids' Playroom
Bathroom

Products

DIY Resources
DIY Flloring Videos
DIY Videos
Order Swatches
Installation Guides
FAQ

Follow Us
Read our Blog
Like Us on Facebook on FaceBook

Join Our Mailing List
Email:

What Our Customers Say
Read All Testimonials

"Just wanted to let you know we love the flooring. We've had it in our basement now for three months, and our friends and family don't notice a seam until after we show them the individual parts.We also had some water leak in during a fall rain storm, and the product performed great - just pulled up a couple of tiles, let them and the floor dry, and put them back! No problem, and no cost! Thanks again!"
- Customer Testimonial

Why Place N' Go? Current Promotions

Easy, Reliable Installation
Place N' Go is an interlocking flooring that is adhesive-free and easy to install even on basement floors.

Durable and Attractive
Our living area and basement flooring systems have a durable top layer that comes in a variety of decorative styles and colors to compliment any basement, home office, kitchen, living room, home exercise room, kids' playroom or bathroom.

Recycled and Reliable
Place N' Go flooring is made with a resilient recycled plastic that resists moisture and installs easily over a variety of problem subfloors, including old basement floor substrates.

Our modular flooring is certified MAS Green. Only products that pass the stringent MAS tests can display the MAS Certified Green logo. This logo is your assurance our flooring is certified for low VOC emissions.

Nothing Else Required
Place N' Go needs no underlayment, moisture barriers or adhesives, making it perfect for basement floors. Just snap the tiles together and your floor is ready for use.

Residential and Commercial Lines
Place N' Go is the residential line of our top performing flooring products. For our commercial product lines, please visit our FreeStyle Flooring website.

SPECIAL SALE
$3.99/sq. ft

Forest

FreeStyle Forest

FREE SHIPPING
on orders over $900
Learn how Place N'Go flooring survived Hurricane Sandy

PlacenGo Survives Hurricane Sandy

Our Guarantee
With a 6 mil wear layer and backed by a 25-year residential wear warranty, Place N' Go flooring will not only quickly cover problem floors, including basement flooring foundations, but it will provide an attractive, functional surface for many years.

Our Commitment
Our company is committed to changing the flooring industry to help better our environment. Place N' Go has one of the highest recycled contents (70%) of any decorative flooring product, and it is 100% recyclable back into new Place N' Go products. Better still, Place N' Go's interlocking system eliminates the need for adhesive and the VOC's that come with them.

Home | Order Samples | Pricing / Buy Now | Shopping Cart | Sign In | Register | Help | About Us | Contact | Sitemap
Basement | Home Office | Kitchen | Living Room | Home Exercise Room | Kids' Room | Bathroom | Installation Guides | FAQ | Testimonials

Copyright ゥ 2006-2015 Place N' Go Flooring. All rights reserved. | Web Site Design by Fluent Digital

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 04-12-2016

if you have never worked with large format tiles before, you are in for a treat
Old 04-12-2016

I haven't committed to this as a DIY project just looking for the materials . If it's a BB project it goes without saying its a treat aren't they all? Trying to gather information

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 04-12-2016

not confined to bluebird- I did a couple coaches, never again. your results will vary
Old 04-12-2016

John,

You might want to walk on a few pieces. The non-stick stuff usually feels/sounds clacky cheap.
Old 04-12-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrueckwald View Post
John,

You might want to walk on a few pieces. The non-stick stuff usually feels/sounds clacky cheap.
That's why I am trying to get some one who has experience with this particular material. It has some distinct advantages which appeal to me but I will not buy until I get to feel and touch or talk to some one who has.

Ron if you go to the web sight and see how it's interlocked I'd think (perhaps incorrectly I will admit) that it would be pretty secure.

I've learned not to make decisions without good information and I value the opinions of Ernie and others but I STILL haven't talked to anyone who has used this material. You guys are tipping me away from it (that and the cost) Doesn't cost anything to get the information. Doesn't seem to be a main stay product that's for sure.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold