Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 02-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
If the microwave arrives tomorrow it could be Erica’s Valentines present. I’d do the same.
Some how Al I don't think that microwave is going to cut it? How ever the fact that it's not working which results in a dinner "out" might . But good luck with your plans both of them fixing the microwave and the Valentine's Day deal

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 02-13-2018

Guys,

The Microwave won't be here till Fri , but I have a outdoor kitchen so Erika can continue feeding me , but thank you for your concern I have read Valentines day is the worst day to go out to eat , and have sold Erika on the article and have assured her it is NOT FAKE NEWS , lol My bad , so sorry Mr Finn

As to my continuing search for this elusive outlet I even had some pictures taken of the space and was able to retrieve the cut cord and see that it does indeed go up and over the sink , but where I still have no clew . We removed the wood to expose what's there but still nothing . So here is the question ?

Is it possible BB would wire it direct to the panel ?

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com

Last edited by al perna; 02-13-2018 at 05:55 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-13-2018

al last 2 I did were in cabinet over sink needed to remove a couple panels in upper left corner and outlet is exposed
good luck mike
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile
washington Il.
Old 02-13-2018

thank you Mike , not Flux capacitor Mike either That cabinet is our target area Mike as there is no other place she could be , especially if the cord is only 3' or so . I would post pics but the Galaxy Phone does not play nice with my putter .

1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Old 02-13-2018

there is only 1 wall remaining and that would be the one the door is hinged too .

1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Old 02-13-2018

Seems to me Al the solution the Heckmom might take is to cut the wire on the new microwave and use some of that BUTT SPICE we talked about and connect the cut ends of the wires and not be concerned about where it's plugged in. If you not brave like I am you might want to through the breakers at the panel box.

As to not going out on Valentine's Day ?? Sounds reasonable so it's flowers and chocolates for you or have you
got a path out of that as well for us?

KIDDING YOU ABOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 02-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblerboy64 View Post
Seems to me Al the solution the Heckmom might take is to cut the wire on the new microwave and use some of that BUTT SPICE we talked about and connect the cut ends of the wires and not be concerned about where it's plugged in. If you not brave like I am you might want to through the breakers at the panel box.

As to not going out on Valentine's Day ?? Sounds reasonable so it's flowers and chocolates for you or have you
got a path out of that as well for us?

KIDDING YOU ABOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE.
John , In my 32 years of marriage every day is Valantines day I told Erika , she even buys her own flowers and thanks me Does that work , lol

You may be on something about just adding my own box to the wires and plugging it in , but I do have 3 more days till it arrives and it is driving me crazy . I will add if I clean up the mess I'm making during this search , that in it self would be a gift to my dear wife , haha

1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Old 02-13-2018

I like it Al I'll give it a try and see how it works . Actually reservations made for Saturday .

Your idea to add a box good if you have room to do it which if it's like any BB project I've ever been involved with you probably do not.

Amazing how much mess can be made in a small space. How is it that it takes all the tools every time. Or that you 're one tool short of what you need.

John Heckman
Shippensburg Pa
1987 PT 36
The Bella Mia Sold
Old 02-13-2018

Well John , the Idea was not mine but a WOG member who for now will remain anonymous as I do not think he would want his name associated with short cuts , lol But he has known me enough to lower himself to the idea in a effort to keep me on the road . What a Guy , and just think I have the WOG to thank

I will add that in my search I was unable to find this issue on any LXI so I will be sure to add the final location to this thread .

1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Old 02-13-2018

al
I feel your pain
my 03 lxi has outlet behind panel in cabinet over sink left hand side toward micro in rear corner I installed a GE profile convection/microwave and I worked on one in lx same story hope you find it mike
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile
washington Il.