Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 03-02-2008

Default 93 at Staley Coach

Just looked at the photos of a '93 WLWB on Staley Coaches website. Looks nice (except for the exterior pinks and purples) but not much info about it. Price reasonably if it is as clean as it looks.

http://www.staleycoach.com/48350.htm
2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Lancaster, Ohio
Old 03-02-2008
Former Bird Owner

Photos tend to make a coach look a little cleaner than it is in person. (This is not an intentional effort to deceive, but seems to be a characteristic of flash photography.)

The impact of the exterior colors in a photo can also be misleading. For example, the photos of my coach left me feeling the colors were "uninspired" but the in-person look was much more satisfying. (Photography, either film or digital, may emphasize some colors over others, due to the sensitivity of the film or sensor.)

Unfortunately, the color combinations of many early 90s 'birds uses turquoise, pink, and blues that were fashionable at that time -- but seem dated today. Repainting is expensive. I know there were certain colors that would be simply unacceptable to us despite any other merits a particular coach might have had. So, do consider your feelings about colors when making a selection.

The particular coach you point to does have relatively neutral interior colors -- a plus.

I also note that the infamous "Blue Box" is sitting behind the "buddy seat" in the photo. If it has all the documents, then that's a real plus.

Pete Masterson
(former) 95 WBDA 42'
(now) 2011 Roadtrek RS-Adventerous
Ridgefield, WA
aeonix1@me.com
Old 03-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Bird View Post
Just looked at the photos of a '93 WLWB on Staley Coaches website. Looks nice (except for the exterior pinks and purples) but not much info about it. Price reasonably if it is as clean as it looks.

http://www.staleycoach.com/48350.htm
HEY!!!!, WHAT is MY coach doing on that web site?!?!?!

Just kidding. That coach has those 3 windows in the LR while mine just has one big window in the LR. My coach has overhead cabinets in the LR. Nice light interior, just like mine.

Regards,
Liz
Lone Star Corral SKP park
Dhanis, Republic of Texas
SKPs
Liz
CORRAL NEWS Editor
www.lonestarcorral.com