Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV

Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV Ready to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions? Folks are standing by ready to help.

Site Search:

Old 02-14-2019

Lending institutions are going to be wary throwing loans @ 20+ year old motor vehicles, particularly ones that are totally depreciated. Cash is king, or home equity, best way to proceed.
Can't fathom getting upside down to a lender on one of these things, any RV to clarify.
If you got to hang it out, you shouldn't do it.
My favorite is them 20 loans on new rigs, imagine paying on a new windybago for that long, chances are slim it will be in one piece in 10.
Germantown, WI/Myrtle ID
www.AutoTransDesign.com

http://s767.photobucket.com/user/mhohnstein/library/
Old 02-14-2019

So simple to get a personal loan. Here are two places that are great to work with. First Lightstream https://www.lightstream.com
This is where we got our money for our Bird.

Second is Sofi. https://www.sofi.com
We have a loan now with them for our RV resort lot.
214-701-3419 cell. Eastern Time
Hilton Head Island SC
Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort
Old 02-14-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddixon View Post
So simple to get a personal loan. Here are two places that are great to work with. First Lightstream https://www.lightstream.com
This is where we got our money for our Bird.

Second is Sofi. https://www.sofi.com
We have a loan now with them for our RV resort lot.

I used Lightstream, also. It was almost too easy.
kg4rrx@gmail.com 404-547-1951
Old 02-14-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revision View Post
Are you asking why potential buyers aren't willing to pay what sellers are asking?

Not sure if that is the question . I think it has more to do with value . I do not think many buyers know what they are getting and might just be comparing year and amenities rather than all that really makes a Blue Bird what it is .

Or they just think sellers are desperate and if they can in there mind steal it , then it was a good deal . I know I like to think I got a great deal when I buy something

2000 LXI Single Slide
Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com
Old 02-14-2019

years ago we bought and sold property, houses etc. so we set up a line of credit with a local credit union against/on property we already owned,,it worked for us,,, we let it go years ago but i would suggest you think about something like that as i think banks, credit unions etc. don't want a older motor coaches and they are really loaning the money on whether or not they think you can/will cover the money with the line of credit you know your set -the only draw back is other loaning institutions look at it as more money that you could owe any time you want . just food for thought...
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile
washington Il.
Old 02-14-2019

Lightstream offers unsecured loans. Yes, you'll pay a slightly higher interest rate but I didn't find it to be outrageous.

Of course- now that BBT owns Suntrust (and lightstream) this may all be going out the window soon.
kg4rrx@gmail.com 404-547-1951
Old 02-14-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by al perna View Post
Not sure if that is the question . I think it has more to do with value . I do not think many buyers know what they are getting and might just be comparing year and amenities rather than all that really makes a Blue Bird what it is .

Or they just think sellers are desperate and if they can in there mind steal it , then it was a good deal . I know I like to think I got a great deal when I buy something
Chalk it up to a fundamental lack of financial education among the general population under about 65. Sure, there are outliers, but the younger you go, the more you find hopes and dreams instead of cold hard math.
Old 02-14-2019

We used lightstream to put a pool in while in Las Vegas. $30k+ unsecured in 15 minutes, all online. Getting the money is the easy part....
FLYING DUTCHMAN
Old 02-14-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmagoo View Post
years ago we bought and sold property, houses etc. so we set up a line of credit with a local credit union against/on property we already owned,,it worked for us,,, we let it go years ago but i would suggest you think about something like that as i think banks, credit unions etc. don't want a older motor coaches and they are really loaning the money on whether or not they think you can/will cover the money with the line of credit you know your set -the only draw back is other loaning institutions look at it as more money that you could owe any time you want . just food for thought...
Still doing that sort of thing, leverage against the commercial dirt/shop/biz in WI, all the property and projects in ID free and clear.
Germantown, WI/Myrtle ID
www.AutoTransDesign.com

http://s767.photobucket.com/user/mhohnstein/library/