Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > FC (Forward Control Unique Issues)

FC (Forward Control Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your FC model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.......List your FC Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 3 Days Ago
In The Learning Curve

@Mike
I didn't try the generator after the problem started - I'll chk the next time I'm at the bus. All tank indicators work. No levelers on this bus. Did not check the entry step after the problem started.

Thanks - couple of things I wouldn't have thought to check.
1995 WB 42 "The Magic Carpet"
1977 FC 31 RB "BUSTA BUS"
MeWe : https://mewe.com/i/clintsummers1
Semper Fi
-----------------------------------------
Old 3 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs707 View Post
Thanks Matt ... mine unfortunately doesn't look like this. I wish it did.

Where does the main power feed from the battery terminate? Is there a bus bar or isolated stud somewhere?
Clint, I'm looking to figure out where the main feed terminates. Funny how your drivers side wiper swing panel does not look like mine because my overhead electrical "mess" does not look like yours. Looks like there are more differences between SB and RB than where the bathroom is?

I am headed to help someone get their '78 FC31 SB running in a couple of weeks (he has completely gutted it with the exception of the wiring and plumbing) so it would be easy to trace and see where that wire terminates and where the main power feed terminates (that's if it is similar to your set up?). What kind of time frame are you on, when are you headed back to Busta?
virtue1@gmail.com
Old 3 Days Ago
In The Learning Curve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue22 View Post
Clint, I'm looking to figure out where the main feed terminates. Funny how your drivers side wiper swing panel does not look like mine because my overhead electrical "mess" does not look like yours. Looks like there are more differences between SB and RB than where the bathroom is?

I am headed to help someone get their '78 FC31 SB running in a couple of weeks (he has completely gutted it with the exception of the wiring and plumbing) so it would be easy to trace and see where that wire terminates and where the main power feed terminates (that's if it is similar to your set up?). What kind of time frame are you on, when are you headed back to Busta?
Matt, not in a hurry. I'll be back at the barn in a couple weeks. Would be great to know where that power feed comes from.
1995 WB 42 "The Magic Carpet"
1977 FC 31 RB "BUSTA BUS"
MeWe : https://mewe.com/i/clintsummers1
Semper Fi
-----------------------------------------
Old 3 Days Ago

Perfect, I'll find it in the stripped down '78...nothing in it except wires, pipes, and insulation.
virtue1@gmail.com
Old 2 Days Ago
Burnin Up in Az. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs707 View Post
@Mike
I didn't try the generator after the problem started - I'll chk the next time I'm at the bus. All tank indicators work. No levelers on this bus. Did not check the entry step after the problem started.

Thanks - couple of things I wouldn't have thought to check.
Clint, had to work last night, will try to look again tonight. Keep this in mind as you troubleshoot; The wire we are following comes directly from a 12v DC source. It is not from any switches or controls from your dash nor overhead. It supplies power to something else away from the dash. Could be engine compartment, generator, sensors, interior lights, etc.. anything that is not turned on/off by the dash controls.
eMail=Mike.Putz@cox.net | Web=http://mikeputz.com/
Solar = https://www.solarpenny.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=257

FMCA #236459, Good Sam #17270530, Vintage Birds #1509