Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 04-16-2018

This the same coach Randy declined to sell after he had someone check it out. Maybe all the issues have been resolved?

Lance and Terry Wilson
Decatur, Al
1994 WB
1983 PT40 (For Sale)
1979 FC31
Lance.wilson59@gmail.com
386-785-5551
Old 04-16-2018

I have extensively looked over this bus on two occasions, first for Randy than a second time after owner repaired some things on the Bus. I also talked to Holland and they will not release service records without owners written approval. Bus has a snow and salt, skiing trip history....Rust. Its a Shame because it is such a beautiful coach, I would have purchased it a year ago if it were not for the rust. The Undercoating treatment is a band aid. Proceed with caution. He was asking 55k last fall.

Dave, Barb,& Dexter Ross
Rochester, MI
Busta Bus
1977 FC31 RB

"The tallest guy with the shortest bus"

<bustadesign@hotmail.com>
Old 04-16-2018

I noticed that there are no pictures of the engine bay or underneath. I guess we know why?

Sky Cheney
1998 43' LXi #F119728
Lansing, Michigan
Old 04-17-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfins57 View Post
I have extensively looked over this bus on two occasions, first for Randy than a second time after owner repaired some things on the Bus. I also talked to Holland and they will not release service records without owners written approval. Bus has a snow and salt, skiing trip history....Rust. Its a Shame because it is such a beautiful coach, I would have purchased it a year ago if it were not for the rust. The Undercoating treatment is a band aid. Proceed with caution. He was asking 55k last fall.
Wow, so we have HIPPA rules for buses too. I thought only "my" health records were protected, but I guess my bus's health is protected too Thank you, to all the attorneys, that make it impossible to get a straight answer from anyone these days.

Jim and Michele Walters
'93 WLWB
Bluebird of Happiness
F397772
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
260-224-1278
Larwill, IN
Old 04-17-2018
Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallie Lennon View Post
I learned one thing, if you want your computer to blowup with popup adds, click on photobucket.
I run uBlock on Firefox, and it shows 33 blocked items on that page. No ads shown, nor popups.
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 04-17-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by isp2952 View Post
Wow, so we have HIPPA rules for buses too. I thought only "my" health records were protected, but I guess my bus's health is protected too Thank you, to all the attorneys, that make it impossible to get a straight answer from anyone these days.
Aren't you glad you are not working your old job today.
Old 04-17-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by patticake View Post
Aren't you glad you are not working your old job today.
Steve, There is no doubt I am a dinosaur!!!! I'm not sure I could work in the system today. It has probably more to do with the fact that I have been out of it for so long now that I could never catch up. Where as before, I was in it and adapted to each and every change that came along as they happened and almost didn't notice the changes. Those smaller steps were easier to handle than the one huge step that I would have to take now. I still miss the job terribly, but feel like that it is a good thing I'm not doing it anymore.

Jim and Michele Walters
'93 WLWB
Bluebird of Happiness
F397772
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
260-224-1278
Larwill, IN
Old 04-18-2018
Black Sheep Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonB View Post
I run uBlock on Firefox, and it shows 33 blocked items on that page. No ads shown, nor popups.
Hey Don, how does that compare with NoScript? I use that and it stops pretty much everything (including WOG, LOL! ) , plus you have the option to temporarily allow each item individually or all items at once.

TOM
Old 04-18-2018
Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmansax View Post
Hey Don, how does that compare with NoScript?
Different animal. I don't like general script blocking because too many sites use it legitimately. Most, in fact. uBlock and others of its type are narrowed down to just ads.

Some sites detect that you use an adblocker, and stop you from seeing them, but it is easy to turn off for that site temporarily with two clicks, assuming you care to see what they have. I have a few such sites white-listed because I visit them often and am willing to put up with their ads.
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 05-18-2018

I looked at this rig today. Its in really good shape that I can see. There is some rust areas underneath but mostly 3M undercoating. The owner said it was wire brushed and cleaned and coated and the rust was surface. No real way to tell now. The unit started up easily and ran well with no visible leaking or smoke.

The unit has definitely been sitting as the rear tires have 5K on them in 12 years. Front tires are new. The transmission casing was replaced and transmission adjusted at same time.

inside was very clean

Decisions, decisions ......