Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Electrical

Electrical Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach's electrical system.

Site Search:

Old 07-09-2010
pgchd

Default Bryant 4902PLR120, AC Switch, 20A, 120V, DP, Pilot Light, Red

One of the 3 switches I have in the Kitchen under a panel in front of the sink went "south" this week so I ordered a new 1 from here:
http://www.emisupply.com/catalog/pro...oducts_id=7122

They stock a "leviton" equivalent but they can order the Bryant however that is a "minimum requirement" and will take a few weeks if you desire OEM, but I took the "equivalent". Yet another supplier found!

update: 7/12/2010- Switches arrived today via UPS.... the Leviton's are "functional equivalents"(part #1221plr), only difference is the "color red" switch handle, Leviton's is "translucent red", Bryant is "solid red"....... for those interested, for 1/2 the price...sold..... both made in USA :-)

Last edited by pgchd; 07-12-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-11-2010
Resident Rookie

Default Fuel Low and Water-in-Fuel Sensors.

I am researching the fuel low switch and the water in fuel sensor. After several macro photo sessions, and a big magnifying glass, I was able to find out that these sensors are Robertshaw #624 and #613 sensors. I located one source in CAL. at AGX Controls at $156.00 each.

Has anyone found another (spelled cheaper) Robertshaw source? I will keep looking, but when I find them, I will epoxy a weatherproof enclosure for the sensor and their connections on the fuel tank.

I know - any fool that has had two BlueBirds at once, a BMW motorcycle and the wife's 3 Cadillacs should not have "cheap" in his vocabulary any more!!
Argyle, Texas
940-300-5257

FMCA #72567, WL #1986, Vintage Birds # 345,
IBA #11205
Old 10-11-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Johannesen View Post
I know - any fool that has had two BlueBirds at once, a BMW motorcycle and the wife's 3 Cadillacs should not have "cheap" in his vocabulary any more!!

When I was married years ago, my then wife would constantly remind me not to use the word cheap, but instead refer to it as Less Expensive....................it was still cheap after we bought whatever it was

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11