Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE

PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE If you have any parts or other items to give away for FREE or maybe just for the packing and shipping costs, list them here.

Site Search:

Old 08-11-2013
Resident Rookie

Default Microwave and frig for parts -FREE

Howdy ,
I removed the Sharp R1820 Microwave after a loud "POP" was heard (coming from where there was no pop corn) during a thunder storm. I have all the trim, accessories, and owner's manual. I checked the fuse and replaced it and I did have 120 VAC where the power wire enters the circuit board but no light or power to the unit. Circuit board did not show any hot spots. I suspect the nasty old octa-phloogaron has expired!

I also have a Dometic Model RM3804 Refrigerator with a new cooling unit which worked fine until the circiut board fried. It also has two new heaters (12 volt and 120 VAC). I also made new hinges for the door so the kids could load 12 tons of sodas in the door without it falling off!! Ok, there was one beer in there, too! I took the wood trim off the door and used it on the new one!!

Both are free to any member (or lurker) who would like to get them out of my barn. The bird nest in the freezer is free also! They both have lots of parts. I will be going to Durango, if you want me to bring any specific parts or you want to stop by Dallas to pick them up.....must be some other Pack Rats out there. Of course, that means you'll have to eat BBQ at gun point!
Argyle, Texas
940-300-5257

FMCA #72567, WL #1986, Vintage Birds # 345,
IBA #11205