Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues)

PT & WB (Twin Axle Pusher Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your PT or WB model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it....list your PT Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 10-10-2012

In my case I have two 12 volt batts. They both have manual gate switches to isolate them from the system. I have noticed that the cooling fans of my converter/smart chargers (also aftermarket) will only run depending on which battery is actively being charged off of shore power. When they are both isolated and the coach lights are running off the converters, only one of them runs. So in my case, each battery has its own converter/charger and only one of them is connected to the coach lights. I think it's an awesome fail safe set up, but I have no idea if the wiring logic is original.

Kevin Crane
Waterford, MI
1983 PT36