Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Ladies > Ethel's Cookbook & Your Favorite Recipes

Ethel's Cookbook & Your Favorite Recipes I haven't met a potluck that I didn't like, and that goes double for rally ones! Please post your recipes here with your name, where you're from, and cooking instructions, you can also e-mail them to me at jehdds@hotmail.com. Thanks, Ethel (bubblerboy's other half!)

Site Search:

Old 2 Weeks Ago

So y'all know Wendy's chili is day old burgers. They are the only chain to use predictive production. They guess at the number of burgers they need for lunch and diner. They always overestimate. At the end of the night the excess burgers go into a fridge, In the AM they go into a pot to simmer down and they add the seasoning. That's why it is so good. I know that from my late X. I am sure they still do it that way.
2003 Wanderlodge 40LX
Body# F133835
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by badandy View Post

Barry - sorry about the brat-sickness! I hope you were able to enjoy it before the attack set in. My wife had her gal bladder removed right around the time we got married, now it all makes sense!

Brats were great as well as all the other dishes, but sure paid for them later that night. Also found out there is a sometimes open pharmacy in PM and no clinic, closest is Lagrange.
Body #F92929
brhodes51@yahoo.com