Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Reasons I Bought My Bluebird

Reasons I Bought My Bluebird This is the place to list the reasons you decided to buy a Bluebird and direct others to who are considering a Bluebird.

Site Search:

Old 1 Week Ago

I'd like to see that!
chip@collectorsco.com / 804-357-4926
2004 M380 99k/22xx hours
Former: 90 SP36, 92 WB40, 85 FC35SB & others
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW SD View Post
Maybe an update is due...
At 15 years and 9X,XXX miles Roberts old M380 kicks a$$ and is enjoying San Diego county living after a quick round trip to GA and move south from Orange County. The paint is still gorgeous. And no evidence of expansion issues on the non slide side.
It is still garage kept and with glossy paint.
We love this rig!! Solar and new magnum inverter upgrades has mostly put the generator out to pasture.
Cheers,
Doug
We have something in common. I have Robert's other coach, "Babybird". I also live in San Diego County at Bonita. Mine is also garage kept and original glossy paint. I also put a new Cummins long block in it.
Old 5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipswanson View Post
We have something in common. I have Robert's other coach, "Babybird". I also live in San Diego County at Bonita. Mine is also garage kept and original glossy paint. I also put a new Cummins long block in it.
Hey Phil,
Great to hear this. Maybe we will meet up one day. If you camp in north county let me know. I can walk to south carlsbad SB campground. San Elijo is also close.
Thank you,

Doug
Ex-PT36
Old 5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW SD View Post
Hey Phil,
Great to hear this. Maybe we will meet up one day. If you camp in north county let me know. I can walk to south carlsbad SB campground. San Elijo is also close.
Thank you,

Doug
No, I never camp in the San Diego area. I have a thing about no camping close in. When I get the coach out, I like to drive it some distance. I often go to Vegas to Nellis AFB campground. That's about the closest one to home I ever go to. When I get the coach out, I head to Arizona or Nevada to avoid ripoff CA diesel prices. I never drive north in the state very far except to leave the state. Babybird rarely sees CA diesel fuel.

Last edited by philipswanson; 5 Days Ago at 01:51 PM.