Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 01-23-2018
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crit Bliss View Post
So the upside is it's stored indoors?
Yes,i guess so.
A member here went to see it but since he could not start it or test anything he walked away.
I'm just reporting what someone told me..

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 01-23-2018
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman9096 View Post
Okay, I’m going to ask a dumb question. If it’s winterized and not accessible, Why not wait until you are able to give it your best showing? I appreciate the fact the it’s stored in doors, but it doesn’t help the situation if you are trying to sell it right now. A buyer may show up with the means to buy, but after giving it a thorough going over, may not pull the trigger. Going to those extremes, just to get it out of storage, would be an awful lot of inconvenience to the seller. Unless it’s pressing to sell it right now,Why not wait until it’s out of storage, especially with the way this coach is stored.
I agree with you,it makes no sense to me.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 02-27-2018

Default 1984 Update

I am the seller of this bus and it is obvious that some things need to be clarified. The bus is stored indoors and is as accessible as any buyer wants. So far all I have had are Tire Kickers. One gentleman showed up and left a deposit and I happily pulled it out and drove it around for him. He decided not to buy for no explained reason. I honesty was quite upset he wasted so much of time. This is why the ad was taken down and then relisted. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round. I don't have the time or energy to do this for everyone, only for real buyers. The bus is in great shape and well worth every penny. The member from Billerica, MA that came never asked me to start it or pull it out. The gentleman just plain didn't seem interested. If there are any more questions feel free to fire away.
Old 02-27-2018

I feel your pain. Sold many RV's, but defining a buyer is a cr$p shoot. More than once was ready to send a prospect away, but they turned around and bought.
If a seller isn't willing to make the effort, got to go consignment.
There's a reason sales people can be less than humanitarian.
Germantown, WI/Myrtle ID
www.AutoTransDesign.com

http://s767.photobucket.com/user/mhohnstein/library/
Old 02-27-2018

[QUOTE=He decided not to buy for no explained reason. I honesty was quite upset he wasted so much of time. [/QUOTE]

So you were upset that he didn't buy it? Really? I'm getting ready to sell myself and can tell you that's how it goes. If you aren't willing to deal with it, take Mike's advice and go with consignment. Nobody likes to hear that their stuff isn't good enough for whatever reason, but unfortunately that's the art of the deal. Good luck with your sale!
'76 FC35 SB (project)
'91 SP36 (sold)
2008 Dodge Dakota 4x4 toad
A whole herd of English Bull Terriers

Live long and Wander.

Last edited by morganaire; 02-28-2018 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-28-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue a Tire View Post
I am the seller of this bus and it is obvious that some things need to be clarified. The bus is stored indoors and is as accessible as any buyer wants. So far all I have had are Tire Kickers. One gentleman showed up and left a deposit and I happily pulled it out and drove it around for him. He decided not to buy for no explained reason. I honesty was quite upset he wasted so much of time. I don't have the time or energy to do this for everyone, only for real buyers. If there are any more questions feel free to fire away.
I’m not a broker or a seller, but I do know this; visibility and accessibility are important factors in selling. The bus being locked away is an inconvenience to both the seller and the buyer. Some people like to window shop and think on it for a while before they buy. By doing so, they take the risk of losing out. You look at it as wasting your time. I would put the bus in a place where potential buyers can look at it over an over without being on your time clock. Most people think (I can sell it myself and cut out the middle man). But not everyone have the time or the temperament to be their own salesperson.

Kent & Pearl Glover
1985 FC-35RB "Wild and Wanderful"
Tampa, Fl
(813) 454-6347
Email: juballer22@gmail.com
Old 02-28-2018

You're first buyer was intimidated buy you're bus. I know that by talking to him. The price was going to strap him as well. There is a driver for every bus. You just need the rite buyer. The second guy, If it is the same guy, pitched me some guff and I new he didn't have the bank roll. He just wanted to say mean stuff about my bus with no backing and not ever seeing it ,so maybe it was to much for him to handle to. Every thing I sell Is ready to go, every thing is topped off. I have communicated with a lot of buyers over the years. Before diving them around you have to get a feel for that step. You got to be up front and find out if they are real.
82 FC 33 250 left me for another
Sumner Wa.
Old 04-14-2018

Headed out to Massachusetts to check it out tomorrow in the ice and rain, he has it out of storage for me so if I don’t buy it I will give full report.

Tony Welch
Madison, Virginia
1986 PT 36
1986 23ft Travelmaster
mctireman@gmail.com
540-718-3392
Old 04-14-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
Headed out to Massachusetts to check it out tomorrow in the ice and rain, he has it out of storage for me so if I don’t buy it I will give full report.
Good luck, hope it’s a successful trip.

Kent & Pearl Glover
1985 FC-35RB "Wild and Wanderful"
Tampa, Fl
(813) 454-6347
Email: juballer22@gmail.com
Old 04-14-2018

Thanks hope it checks out been looking fo a year now.

Tony Welch
Madison, Virginia
1986 PT 36
1986 23ft Travelmaster
mctireman@gmail.com
540-718-3392