Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV

Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV Ready to take the plunge or looking to upgrade and you have questions? Folks are standing by ready to help.

Site Search:

Old 09-01-2014

Default Does anybody know anything about this converted bird?

It looks so appealing to me with 3 bunks for my kids and the 5.9 cummins. I know it needs finished out but I'm not afraid to get busy if its a good base.
http://m.rvtrader.com/listing/Blue%2...odle&BAC-Oodle
Old 09-01-2014

Jon- it's not what I could call a "nice" bird. Looks cobbled together from various clearance racks at HomeyLowe's. I'm sure if you want a place to sleep at the NASCAR track, you would be fine with that powerplant and chassis, but good luck getting financing or adequate RV insurance on a re-built/re-constituted school bus ! I'd save my $$ and look for a nice "dated" early 80's true Wanderlodge. Spend a few thousand more and you'll get the awnings, windows and solid construction that a schoolie just does not have.

"Savor the wine of youth, for it is a drink that can be consumed only once”
shanefedeli@gmail.com
717-645-4912
Old 09-01-2014

There are better conversions with lower miles for less money out there. Keep looking. Good luck ☺