Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > LX and LXI (Unique Issues)

LX and LXI (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your LX or LXI model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THOSE ISSUES INVOLVED WITH ANY LAWSUIT.....list your LX and LXI Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 12-12-2009
davidmbrady

Default Need Pics of LXi Hayden/CAC/Rad Assy

Folks,

Could someone snap a few pictures of the sheet metal surronding their Hayden/CAC/Rad assemblies, basically everything hiding behind the louvered rear door (streetside)? This would help greatly for my re-assembly. I snapped hundreds of pics, but missed a few. The more pics the better.
Old 12-12-2009

David,

If its not raining tomorrow I can get some of mine ... not sure if there the same, or not, as yours is a newer, and longer unit?? There may be similarities. Maybe someone with the same year...let me know.
Old 12-12-2009
davidmbrady

Slim,

Thanks, that would be a great help. Seems I tore into it too quickly without taking some early pics. I'm trying to see how some of the sheet metal fits with the neoprene rubber sheet.
Old 12-13-2009
davidmbrady

Slim,

I got your Pics. Thanks for going to the trouble to get them for me. Unfortunately your bus seems to be missing the key pieces of shrouding that I'm looking for. I do appreciate the effort.

If anyone out there with a late model LXi could snap a few shots of the shrouding surrounding the CAC and Rad assemblies, (no need to crawl under the bus, just what's visible under the louvered door will do), I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2009
cmillsap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmbrady View Post
Slim,

I got your Pics. Thanks for going to the trouble to get them for me. Unfortunately your bus seems to be missing the key pieces of shrouding that I'm looking for. I do appreciate the effort.

If anyone out there with a late model LXi could snap a few shots of the shrouding surrounding the CAC and Rad assemblies, (no need to crawl under the bus, just what's visible under the louvered door will do), I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!
Hi David,

I sorry but I am 250 miles away from my coach or I would have sent you pics already. I'm sure someone else will be sending you pics soon, if not I will do so as soon as I get back to AZ.

Chuck
Old 12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmbrady View Post
Slim,

Thanks!
David,

No trouble, I'm curious though to see someone else's pictures, I didn't know I was missing anything other than the rubber pieces. Of course I bought it used so i'm not sure what's supposed to be there.
Old 12-14-2009
Forum owner

I'll try to get some pics today,if the rain stays away.

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com
Old 12-14-2009
davidmbrady

Thanks Randy, that'd be a great help. It's the pieces surrounding the Hayden that are of the most interest, but an overall shot will help too.
Old 12-16-2009
davidmbrady

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmillsap View Post
Hi David,

I sorry but I am 250 miles away from my coach or I would have sent you pics already. I'm sure someone else will be sending you pics soon, if not I will do so as soon as I get back to AZ.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck, you may be my last hope!
Old 12-17-2009

David, have you gotten the pics you need yet. I have a 98 LXI 41 that was the prototype for the LXI. If you will give me your email addy I will go out to the garage and take the pics you need and send them to you.
Merry Christmas,
John