Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > Tires, Wheels, Brakes, Steering and Suspensions

Tires, Wheels, Brakes, Steering and Suspensions Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach's Tires, Wheels, Brakes, Steering and Suspensions and related components.

Site Search:

Old 03-09-2011

Default Rockwell front wheel seals

I put new gaskets in the front wheels and oil still leaks. I met a guy that had the same problems with his truck. The guy said that in order to get the lube oil to stop leaking, I would have to get a new cup and red stopper for the wheels.

Does anyone know where I can buy the parts needed. I am talking about where you put in the lube oil for the front and rear wheels. The clear insert and the red stopper, the gasket is the easy part.
Old 03-09-2011

Truck Parts Supply. Perhaps even Peterbilt, Kenworth or Freightliner Dealers Part Department. Very common parts.
Vise Grips
Bellefonte, AR
F127656
Old 03-09-2011
Clark Tiger Davis Fbook

Large Truck/Bus Tire dealer in Los Angeles CA fixed mine in 5 minutes for around $20, it was EASY..lol It was allot better than worrying about it.