Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics

Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics Good Places To Stop For Repairs And Maintenance, Mobile Mechanics, Or Bad Places To Avoid Too -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please add the names of facilities that you can recommend for service and repairs for a 'Bird, or those places to avoid for the same things. Be sure to give as much information as you can....... NAME OF BUSINESS..... BUSINESS LOCATION..... BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER..... BUSINESS CONTACT PERSON..... YEAR/ MODEL/ENGINE/TRANS OF 'BIRD WORKED ON..... WHAT ARE THEIR HOURLY REPAIR RATES..... SERVICE WAS GOOD, OR BAD..... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE, OR REPAIR WAS DONE..... REASON YOU RECOMMEND, OR AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM..... YOUR NAME..... Here is a tip about how to post your record and comments. First copy the topics above and then open a "New Thread" with the NAME OF THE BUSINESS and/or the TOWN WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED, then paste what you just copied there and then fill in the information.

Site Search:

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default Little Mountain, SC (Columbia area)

I called a bunch of shops around the area and everyone was booked out, some of which for months. Ultimately, I found Zach and I-26 Truck and Tractor in Little Mountain, about 35 mins from Columbia. Service was top notch and he's super nice.

I-26 Truck and Tractor

Little Mountain, SC outside of Columbia
4377 Wheeland Rd
Little Mountain, South Carolina 29075

In shop labor rate was $85/hr. He does mobile work too, but I'm not sure what that rate was. Also, no charge to spend the night in the gated yard, but no hookups/power.

Service was excellent!

Suspension adjustment was needed for new owner...HCV nut had backed off and one side was overinflating.

Zack Wheeler(803) 945-9184

'82 FC35

I recommend them because everyone else I talked to couldn't look at me for a least 3 days. The longest (Tony's) was booked out until the end of August. Prices ranged from $100 to $150. Zack was $85 and fit me in first thing so I could get on the road.

- r

Instagram