Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
Donate

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > General

General Discussion of preventative/corrective maintenance and other technical issues regarding your coach that are not covered in other Mechanic's Corner categories (ex. refrigerators, water heaters, and compressors).

Site Search:

Old 10-23-2011

Default Chattanooga Rally

Anyone have info on the Chattanooga Rally?
Old 10-23-2011

Jerry,

Ron and Dorinda gave us the FMCA newsletter with the Chattanooga Rally intinary but I am getting some sort of a can not attach without a code message here, so I will try to email it to you.

Jen

Last edited by BeeBee; 10-23-2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: If you can please send me your email, not in your profile
Old 10-23-2011
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBee View Post
Jerry,

Ron and Dorinda gave us the FMCA newsletter with the Chattanooga Rally intinary but I am getting some sort of a can not attach without a code message here, so I will try to email it to you.

Jen

Send it to me as an attachment in an email and I will post it here in this thread. It is most likely too large to attach in the normal fashion, but I can do it for you, just like we do with the Family of Friends newsletter every month.

Send it to wanderlodgeownersgroup@gmail.com

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 10-23-2011

Some info we received
Take exit 1 - first exit in Tennessee, exit east (right), immediately get over in the fast lane - you will be right close to the traffic light, turn left then bear back to the left in front of the motels. Follow the road on around past the fire department and across a small bridge and you will see the Blue Birds on the left. There are 30 poles and we are parking 2 to a pole so pick you a spot, get out your chairs and enjoy. We have had 2 cancellations if someone wants to come that hasn't registered, bring them on. Take care and see you soon.

Leroy & Glenda Wilson
P. O. Box 2093

Ft. Oglethorpe, GA 30742

Work 706 866-5555

Home 706 820-1058

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Family Reunion Rally in East Ridge, Tennessee beginning October 25. Come visit the pride of East Ridge, Tennessee. Here you will find a 257 acre city operated recreation facility located approximately one mile off Interstate 75 at exit #1 (Southbound) or Exit 1A (Northbound). Turn off of Highway 76/41 on Ringgold Road and then left to Camp Jordan Parkway. There are water and electric hook-ups but no sewer hook ups at each site. There is a dump station close by.

Your hosts, Leroy and Glenda Wilson have many exciting activities planned and are anxiously awaiting your arrival. If you have any questions, you can contact Leroy at wleroywilson@aol.com or give him a call: Leroy & Glenda Wilson 555 W. Cloud Springs Road, P.O. Box 2093, Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742. 706 866-5555 (work) or 706 820-1058 (home).

So far, we are expecting about 60 coaches. If you are planning on coming in early, give Leroy a call or email him.

The participants are: Aldridge, Arnold, Baber, Bay, Buddy Gregg Motorhomes, Coachcraft by MacDonald, Cornter, Cox, Crocker, Davey, DeShazer, Disco, Dover, Garriott, Gesse, Gureasko, Haapala, Hamrick, Hanke, Hansen, Harper, Hebert, Hedman, Helms, Houchin, James, Jensen, Kenseth, Kirby, Loomas, McCullers, McKeehan, Mickler, Nowokunski, Parliament Coach, Peterson, Rodgers, Scott, Smith Jr, Sullivan, Thiele, Thompson, Vance, VanDenBerg, Vaughn, Ward, Warren, Washburn, Wilson, Zeigler.

If you know of anyone else who plans on attending, please have them sign up as soon as possible, the time will be here soon!

Ed & Carolyn Nowokunski
95BMC37 - Thunderchief
The Great Outdoors (TGO)
Titusville, Florida
Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
Send it to me as an attachment in an email and I will post it here in this thread. It is most likely too large to attach in the normal fashion, but I can do it for you, just like we do with the Family of Friends newsletter every month.

Send it to wanderlodgeownersgroup@gmail.com

Sent!
Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeBee View Post
Sent!

I thought that you meant a different FMCA newsletter, we consider that one as the Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning > Family Of Friends Blue Bird Chapter FMCA Newsletter

We add each months Family Of Friends Blue Bird Chapter FMCA Newsletter usually on the first of each month, the August issue can be found there and it is the last one that I received to add to the Database.

JOHN FINN
1982 FC35RB
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 10-23-2011

Additional info
2nd Annual Blue Bird Chapter Family Reunion

Chattanooga, TN sits right in the cross hairs of I-75, I-24 and I-59. It is bordered by the Great Smoky Mountains, the Tennessee River and the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. Its beginnings are steeped in the traditions of the old south and cemented in place by the Civil War. Come join us for our 2nd Annual Blue Bird Family Reunion to be held at the Camp Jordan RV Park in East Ridge (Chattanooga), TN October 25th - October 30th, 2011.

This years Blue Bird Chapter Family Reunion will be kicked off with a 3 hour Fall Color Cruise on the Southern Bell River Boat, lunch included. As we glide down the Tennessee River let this turn of the century steam wheeler take you down memory lane with thoughts of times gone by as a splash of Fall colors decorate the shoreline. And ladies, this year the Blue Bird Chapter welcomes back

one of your all time favorite TV personalities, Mark Ballard. Mark will bring his unique south- ern humor along with his awe- some gift with crafts to a special Ladies Lunch- eon, sponsored by Parliament Coach Corpora- tion. Then that evening come dressed in your best 50‟s get up

and get ready to dance the night away at our own Blue Bird Sock Hop.

Next board our private tour bus and view the Civil War Battlefield where the Battle of Chattanooga was fought. The rolling hills shrouded in the mist and a glimpse of an occa- sional canon takes you back to a period which wastobeoneofour Nation‟s most defining periods. Our last night will be topped off with a special catered dinner and entertainment by Country Gospel singer and song writer Chuck Hancock. And if your looking to purchase a new coach, show coaches will be open for all to inspect each day of the Rally.

Chattanooga is also known as the Scenic City and no one has to wonder why. Nes- tled between the Appalachian Mountains, the Great Smoky Mountains and the ***-

berland Plateau, Chattanooga offers some of the finest tourist destinations in the country. There are so many things to do that you may want to stay a few extra days in order to take it all in.

While visiting this magical area be sure to take time to discover the awesome- ness of Ruby Falls or the thrill of the Incline Railway or just peruse the shops along the waterfront. Whether it is visit- ing the Tennessee Aquarium or taking in the unbelievable views from atop Lookout Mountain or taking a day trip along the Tail of the Dragon where the Fall colors will be at their finest you will find that Chattanooga has it all. So sign up today and join your Family of

Friends at our 2nd Annual Blue Bird Chapter Family Reunion. Total cost for this out- standing Rally

with 5 nights included is only $335.00 for a coach with 2 people, $205.00 for a coach with one person and $130.00 for an extra person. The Registration Form is located on Page 18 of this newsletter.

Page 6

BIRD TRACKSFamily Reunion Rally Schedule:

Blue Bird Chapter Family Reunion

Tuesday October 25th 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM ---Registration 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM ---Social Hour, Hors D’oevures provided by Blue Bird Chapter Dinner on your own

Wednesday October 26th 2011 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM ----Catered break- fast 10:00 AM --- Meet Buses at the Tent for the “Fall Color Cruise on the Southern Bell Riverboat...Lunch included” Cruise is from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Dinner on your own --- Be sure to View Show Coaches

Thursday October 27th 2011 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM ---Catered Break- fast 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM --- Board of Di- rectors Meeting 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM --- General

Membership Business Meeting (election ) 12:00 Noon ---Ladies Luncheon with Spe- cial Guest “MARK BALLARD” spon- sored by Parliament Coach Corporation

(SEE PAGE 3 !!!!!!!)

Men---Lunch is on your own 6:00 PM --- Catered Dinner 7:00 PM --- 50’s DJ --- Come Dressed for the Sock Hop

Friday October 28th 2011 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM ---Sweet Rolls/ Cinnamon Rolls, Fruit, Juice, Coffee FREE DAY: Suggestions --- Tennessee Aquarium ---Ruby Falls --- Incline Rail- way

Hunter Museum --- Shop at Tennessee’s largest Mall --- Cruise the Tail of the Dragon --- Fall colors in the Great Smoky Mountains --- View Show

Coaches

Saturday October 29th 2011 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM --- Homemade Muffins & Fruit, Juice & Coffee Morning Free --- Lunch on your own 1:00 PM ---Board Buses for tour of Chattanooga Civil War sights 6:00 PM --- Catered Dinner 7:00 PM --- Enter- tainment---Country Gospel Singer Chuck Hancock

Sunday October 30th 2011 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM ---Homemade Muffins, Coffee, Juice ---Say our Goodbyes

For those wishing to come in early or stay late contact your Rally Hosts.

Aquarium ---

www.tnaqua.org/

Ed & Carolyn Nowokunski
95BMC37 - Thunderchief
The Great Outdoors (TGO)
Titusville, Florida
Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
I thought that you meant a different FMCA newsletter, we consider that one as the Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning > Family Of Friends Blue Bird Chapter FMCA Newsletter

We add each months Family Of Friends Blue Bird Chapter FMCA Newsletter usually on the first of each month, the August issue can be found there and it is the last one that I received to add to the Database.

I just added the September 2011 Issue of FOF Bird Tracks Newsletter to the Database.

JOHN FINN
1982 FC35RB
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
REMEMBER 9/11