Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Under The Awning

Under The Awning Here is where you can carry on a conversation, just like............well, like you were sitting under your awning at the campsite.

Site Search:
View Poll Results: Some are having issues with this thread, help us by answering this poll
Close this thread 4 4.49%
Add a moderator to moderate all posts, before allowing it in this thread or moving it to a new one. 6 6.74%
Leave it as it is. 79 88.76%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2 Days Ago

Default Gauges, Toilet, Door

We had a pretty day and to avoid having to help put up Christmas Decorations I worked on the Bus.
I bought some weatherstripping for the door at Pine Mountain and it was shipped and waiting for me when we got home. The weatherstripping was a perfect replacement and was plenty long enough. I only did the top, trailing edge and the bottom. I don’t know if there is any on the front of the door.
The Microphor toilet stopped sending water to the bowl. After talking to AnnaMaria at Mullaney & Assoc. we decided it was the solenoid. The part was back ordered and coming from Australia. She called me when it came in to verify I still needed the part. Great folks to deal with BTW. It took about 30 minutes but i made it last longer.
I replaced the AC amp gauge that was dead when I got the Bird. The PO hadn’t been able to find a replacement and I finally found one at Colaw RV Salvage. Josh Phillips is the man there joshphillips@ymail.com .

Bob Sumners
1993 WB
1983 PT35 Sold
Old 21 Hours Ago

Went digging into the front drawers to get at the toe kick electric heater beneath. Easy enough, so why does the relay click but the heater doesn't come on? Prior owner Gord said he had it going on the bench but when reinstalled it was a no go. Turned out there was no AC power at the relay, just DC making it click, I wired it to a plug and it came on immediately so at least the unit is good! Dug into the diagrams, went searching for and found the junction box behind the back panel in the RH overhead. Went looking then for which wires went where, chased a red herring for a while then found the right one and the direction it goes. Turns out the black wire in the Romex is broken, I'll have to run a new one, oh what fun!

Removed the original flying saucer TV roof antenna (full of water) and its plate in preparation for installation of the new Winegard. Had some diamond plate around but when I cut out the 17"x19" square it weighed too much so I'll get some aluminum as the Winegard has external, not captive underneath, mounting hardware. Also couldn't find my coax crimper so had to go get one as I need to make a short extension.

Played with the Suburban furnaces some and then ordered two new NT-16S units on Amazon as well as a new Safe-T-Alert LPG/CO alarm unit for under the dinette so I'll have heat this winter. Should have all the heat back up and operating soon.

I didn't get anything done today other than flattening out the learning curve some... but I sure spent enough time doing it!
chip@collectorsco.com / 804-357-4926
1990 SP36 75k
Old 19 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiplamb View Post
I didn't get anything done today other than flattening out the learning curve some... but I sure spent enough time doing it!
Sounds like the majority of my projects
kg4rrx@gmail.com 404-547-1951